Training

Brianna is standing in the training room ass naked, as she looks around she see's only things she seen in porn. There's a big bed with red silk sheets. One full length window looking over the farm. Shackles at the top and bottom corners of the window. A fucking machine in the corner. The shelves on the wall have dildo's and but plugs, behind the door are floggers and paddles the floor is made of waterproof pvc. In another corner is a toilet. She thinks to herself this is gonna be either wild or painful. Either way she is all for it. In the middle of the room is a wooden saw horse. It has ropes and shackles and looks to be splintered.

Tim walks in. " I can make you feel good in here or I can hurt you. That's all up to you and how you do your chores." Brianna nervously smiles.
Tim leads her over to the horse bending her over it and tying her hands and feet to the legs. He then grabbed a paddle from behind the door. " today you feel pain then pleasure " he grinned.
Nervous Brianna waited patiently for her spanking.
Whack!
She cried out from the pain. Tim continue to spank her fat ass to a dark red. Brianna cried and cried. After he was finished he untied her and led her to the bed.
"That was for not following the rules " he pulled the paperwork out #5 no chastity device.

Brianna has had her dick in chastity for 3 years. He made her remove it forever. Her penis was only 1 1/2" soft. Tim laid down and started sucking her off. No she begged for him to not get her hard.
"Rule #8 I will use you cock how I see fit" he explained. He kept sucking as she grew harder in his mouth, she grew to 5 1/2" .

Tim stood up and stripped naked he grabbed some lube and got her hard cock nice and slippery then coated his own asshole. Brianna was in shock of what was about to happen. Tim straddled Brianna and guided his hole to her cock. Slowly he slipped down on it and started riding her. It didn't take long before Brianna was into it. She watched as his big cock flopped up and down slapping her belly. He rode and rode until she couldn't take anymore and came inside him. Tim spun around putting his ass at her mouth and demanded she eat him out. And happily she did just that, slurping her cum from his gaping hole. After she cleaned him all up he rolled her on her stomach and began pounding away at her boi/pussy. After he came he got up and walked out. Brianna headed to the shower. Put on her pajamas and joined Tim in the living room for cocktails.

Over the next few months, Brianna kept to the rules and started shedding weight, she didn't miss her chastity anymore cause she loved fucking Tim. Everything was going great.