Conflict

Recap:
"Sure. I'll tell her to meet us up here." And that's what he did.

A few minutes have passed, and then drew pointed out that she was here...

"Wait, what?!" I screamed in horror..

Jake POV

That was the same girl at the and competition.. Drew left early, so he didn't se, but she literally got into a cat fight with Hailey!  We almost got eliminated because of her!

"Oh. This is your friend." She said
"Damn right I am. How did you two meet, exactly?"

Drew POV

Jake what's a weird look on his face. He seems to be suspicious of my girlfriend, and we just froze.

"Well?" He said

"I-Uhh"
"He helped me at the band competition! Yeah..heh"

Jake now had a shook and sad (ish) look on his face.

"Jake.? You ok?"
"O-oh, yeah! Why?"

He could probably tell I now looked suspicious.

"We gotta go to class.. c'mon" I said.

I am texting Jake, Daisy, and Roxy and asking if they could go for a double date tonight. They all actually accepted. This is gonna be fun.

7:24 P.M

Drew POV

We all met up at Rosy's Diner. Jake was next to daisy of course, and was across from me. I don't know why, but when I make Jake and Roxy interact, they look away. Have the met before?

"So uh, Jake. Have you and Roxy met before we started dating?" I asked.
"Yeah.. could I maybe talk to you.. alone?" He responded. Roxy looked at me with a 'don't do it' look.
"Sure.?" I said.

I followed him into the bathroom, and he started talking.

"Me and Roxy met at the band competition, and things weren't really good. When she performed before us, she had performed OUR song.."
"Wait, how could she all in one day??"
"Remember she had a sheet in her hand whilst performing? that was the sheet to our song.!"

I started to feel bad. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

"..I didn't know that.. I'm so sorry Jake.." I responded
"It isn't your fault.. she also got into a serious fight with Hailey after you left. She kept complaining ob how she deserved to get first place. We all got hurt in the end, and she was disqualified. That's how I got this."

He had a major bruise and scratch mark. I'm not sure if he's trying to make me feel bad for him, but if he is, it is definitely working.

"I'll end things with Roxy.."
"Wait, didn't you guys only start dating yesterday?" He quickly responded.
"Yes, but I'm not sure I actually like her, Jake."

We were just there awkwardly, and then we went back to the table. Although now, both Daisy and Roxy were gone. Maybe they had some stuff to do.

The Next Day

Jake POV

Me and Drew decided to walk to school together. Im pretty sure he keeps thinking about his parents. He keeps zoning out and keeps acting weird. I feel bad the the man, really. We eventually got to school. Everyone was acting weird and looking at us. I saw daisy down the hallway, so I came to her (and I was dragging Drew with me-).
"Hi dai-" I was cut off when she gave me a huge slap. What?!

"How could you! Roxy told me what you guys did last night!" She said while holding back tears. Roxy. She was up to this! - Daisy showed a photo of me and drew.. KISSING?-

Word Count: 586

Note from author: I don't feel like leaving a note today, so yeah-