Zoey's Scheme

Recap: "Where is her locker?" Zoey asked.
"Why?"
"Just trust me~".
I sighed. "It is the upper right locker right here."

I have no idea what she'll do, but I hope it can stop Roxy.

Zoey's POV:

I still hate Drew, don't get me wrong. But, it would be good if I can get money for this. Maybe even blackmail him.

"Hey Roxy~" I said.

"What do you want?"

"Well, I just wanted to let you know, Drew is using you. I over heard him and he was going on and on to Jake about how he was using you to look good In front of people. He doesn't like you, ok?"

"I know he's using me. I'm using him too. We had a deal together, and I'm not letting a spoiled rich brat get in my way" Roxy said. She walked away.

That freak had the audacity to talk to me like that? This may be a little harder than I expected.. wait, I forgot! I know someone who could help out.!

(Authors note - Zoey is now doing this for her own satisfaction. Not because of Drew.)

Milly POV

Band rehearsals just got done. We basically just perfected it, but Hailey doesn't see it. I walked past a familiar figure, and she said something.

"Well, well, well. If it wasn't the pink haired devil" she said.. it was Zoey..

"What do you want, Zoey."
"Ugh, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I need your help".

I bursted out laughing. Her? Needing MY help?

"Oh my- and why should I believe you, witch!"
"Because, Milly. I can easily expose you for slapping that friend of yours. And damn, it looked like you got him good~"

She showed a picture of me slapping Sean on the cheek. Bruh, we were just playing! But, she doesn't know that.

"We were messing around!"
"..I don't think that's what miss jones will believe"

This scumbag is blackmailing me!

"Fine! What the hell do you want?!" I asked.
"I want your help!"
"..What?"
"You heard me right! I need help exposing this Roxy girl."
"What did she do to you?"
"She talked to me like I was some joke! I need revenge, and the only person I know who can play dirty is you"
"And get eliminated from the band competition? No way"
"Not with your damn fists. With words!"
"Whaaa?"

The bell rang. Finally, this dumb conversation ended.

Zoey sighed. "At least think about this. I really need your help.." she walked away. She sounded desperate and sincere though..

Drew POV

Roxy is across from my desk. Me and Jake are sitting together. I don't get how or why she did that to Jake. It was wrong, and I want payback. I'll end things with her.. I will!

Word Count: 465

Note from author: hey everyone! It's been a while, but the chapter is out! I don't know when next chapter will come, but I'll try to publish it soon!