CHAPTER EIGHT

I sink into Andrew's bathtub in his apartment. Andrew being in the bathroom with me, he recently scrubbed my head and massaged my scalp as he washed my hair. I swear if I wasn't so caught up with Jesse, I would take Andrew in a heartbeat. Actually, I might be falling in love with Andrew. He's been absolutely perfect.

He has been rubbing my feet because he realized that I became silent. "What did I even do to deserve all of this?" I question the man. He chuckles softly. "Because you are helping them get away with murder." I jolt up, snapping out of my daze.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" He gives me an odd look after wiping some bubbles off of his face, "Because you look like you're under a lot of hurt and stress?" I notice that my foot flung out of his hands.

He slowly picks my feet up out of the warm-bubbly water and starts rubbing my stiff ankles. "Are you feeling okay?" I blink a bit. "I need to get out of this wonderful ba–" He raises an eyebrow at me. I suddenly grow nervous. "I was going to get wine and join you. But if you really want to then it's—" I stop the gentleman off by gripping onto his sweatshirt and pulling him in, with him in clothes and all making him burst out laughing.

"Serena, I'm still dressed!" He whisper-shouts. I give him a look, he returns the stare. It leads to us making out in the bathtub and desperately scrambling to the clean bathroom floor and us undressing him in a rush. Him turning me over with my arms pinned against my lower back with one hand and the other squishes my face against the cool tile as he rails me from behind.

But, that's only the start of it all, after he ejaculates deep in me from behind and he pulls out, I pull him in his bedroom by his ear, making him crawl behind. This leads to more sex, break, sex, high break and stoned sex, and munchies break or a bathroom break.

We collapse next to each other, well with me cuddled up to him on his sofa, sweating. "Holy fuck." He rasps out, I have a pounding heart, I then smirk at him and pull him back in his bedroom.

As he is eating me out, my phone rings from a nightstand. He almost stops but I force him to continue by wrapping my legs around him. I look at the name.

Jesse. Are you fucking kidding me right now? The one person that I don't want to talk to.

"What is it, Jesse?" I ask the caller, annoyed. "You have one crazy Aunt, yo!" He jitters out, sounding high. I now roll my eyes slightly back out of pleasure by Andrew, he licks fast and slow. "W-Which Aunt?" I slightly stutter, a hand goes under the comforter to grip hard at the man's hair, he holds back a loud grunt, he lowly groans against me making me bite my tongue.

"Your Aunt Skyler, Mr. White's wife." He avoids mentioning the background noise which is the safest option for him to do right now. He hurt me, yet he doesn't realize how badly.

"I told you when I met you in kindergarten, she is a health nut more than myself, she is against drugs, and she uses my Uncle Hank as blackmail. But, wh-what happened?" I question him.

I cover the speaker of the phone, "Andrew!" I howl out as I listen to Jesse explain what had just happened and he growls and starts moving up on me as Jesse finishes talking. I uncover the speaker. "T-That's crazy, Jesse. Call my uncle that's married to that bitch, okay? I've never really gotten along with her and–" I gasp lowly as Andrew starts fucking me hard now, I hold back another scream.

"And, what, yo?" Jesse asks. "A-And explain to him what h-happened to you, I highly doubt you will remember this, but he is w-working right now, maybe. Do what you want, I-I have to go. Bye." I ramble out fast, as I am close and almost screaming as Andrew smirks down at me but goes faster.

I hang up without another word being said. I eventually end up screaming, and scratching hard on Andrew. He fucked me raw, almost like a wild gorilla. He and I cuddle each other and talk about our jobs or careers, but I decide to not spoil the surprise but mention it now. "So, Drew." I start, as he is playing with my dry-but-damp by sweat hair.