Chapter 3: Zud POV

My jaw drop; Stupefied, I stood rooted to the ground. It was either that they were doing a stupid prank or if they are actually missing. Almost everyone laughed at my statement about how they were missing until they saw how serious I was.

 "How about we search for them" Loafx suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement and retraced the steps from the gym to their house except for Peril who stayed behind to watch the equipment. 

"How can they suddenly disappear like that?"

"Did someone kidnap them or did they get lost?"

"What happened to them?"

Unanswered questions began to swarmed everyone's head as they walked back. 

"Wait..... Isn't this Henwy's cap?" SSundee's stern voice broke through the loud crackle of questions. 

Everyone turned towards him and saw him holding a cap

"Yeahhhhh......" I answered, confused

"And these are Sigils' and Nico's!!!!!" Kate screamed pointing to two caps behind a enormous mansion's fence.

Everyone soon pieced everything together and knew that the sinister mansion had something to do with their disappearance. "Uh I will be lookout" Loafx suggested immediately "Me too! Me too!" Kate interjected

Cowards. All they will do is to do nothing while the rest of us have to search for them

Creakkkk

The rusty door creaked open after the rest of us jumped over the fence and pushed open the door. Everywhere we looked was dark and covered in cobwebs however, there were some things that were recently cleaned and looked new like a key that has a card attached to it saying key to the gate. I inspected it and pocketed it, hoping that it will be useful in the future. 

"Ok so Team Zundee will go downstairs and Team Patumz will go up to search" SSundee said gesturing to the stairs leading upstairs and to a hidden flight of stairs leading to the basement that I didn't see

"After that we will search this floor" SSundee continued

Everyone grimaced at SSundee's team names but all agreed and started to head their way to their locations. I slowly walk down with SSundee leading the way, with my nervousness steady increased when everytime we step on a stair.

Eventually, both of us reached the bottom of the stairs and reached an intersection. I looked the SSundee and silently gestured to the right. I didn't want to make noise to destroy the peace and alert the thing that is responsible for the Regulars' disappearance. SSundee nodded and went to the left.

I turn to the right and saw someone tied to a chair, blindfolded, gagged. I could tell it was not any of the Regulars.

That was what I saw before I received immediate pain from the back of my head and my vision went black.