[~☆Head-canons with Doe NSFW and SFW☆~]

I have no words

Killer fish from san diego

"You" = you
Parentheses over text is the character or your thoughts depending on POV i don't normally do POV swaps in my works.
This is a timeskip which i don't think I'm going to be using
~~~°○~~~°○~~~°○~~~°○~~~°○
Reader is still gender neutral and uses they/them for this, reader has no specified gender

This fic will be thoroughly edited and spellchecked later.

Anyway that's it enjoy thanks for reading all that if u did :]

SFW:

• THIS MAN IS A RACOON NO JOKE BRO, not only does this man gift you body parts he just kind of picks stuff up off the floor that he thinks is cool and gifts it to you, their most often cute gifts though and Doe has his best intention behind said gifts, he's very happy if you like them!

•Huge on PDA and any sort of love language/type of affection, His love language is mostly physical touch but if you don't like that more he leans more towards gift giving :]

•Attached by the hip to you and will ask you to go out of your way to go somewhere with him, he doesn't like being without you.

•On PDA he will constantly be touching you somehow, holding hands with you, giving long often drawn out hugs, small kisses, All that kind of stuff!

•He loves you no matter what you are he doesn't exactly care if your different, he loves your insecurities, he loves you how you are and if you decide to change, go for it he will still love you no matter what.

• If you have hyperfixiations or any sort of just Special interests, he will listen for hours on end to you ramble about your interests or topics, if he likes it to, he will add in on the convo!

•Man would do ABSOLUTLEY ANYTHING FOR YOU, from favors, to crime, to first degree actual murder, he would do anything.

•If you can't cook or have not alot of motivation to cook, he will do it for you (He has fed you human meat before but he isn't gonna tell you that)

NSFW (I'm so sorry if this sucks):

•Most definitely a switch, mostly because he would do whatever you want to do, and because he's into it.

•He most definitely moans a lot and VERY LOUDLY, you have to be careful in your apartment..

•His favorite positions are Cowgirl and missionary, mostly because he wants to see your face the whole time, and he just likes the overall view of you as a whole, he will still do any position you want as long as it's easy to maintain.

•His kinks include Praise, Pegging, Knife play, Hands maybe? Topping and bottoming/Switch, Bondage and a few other things, I know I said he would do anything for you but he still has boundaries which includes Urine and Feces, Inflation, Feet and a few others. 

•He's big on aftercare, if you bottomed he will probably cook you some comfort food and run you a bath so you can wash yourself, afterwards he probably snuggles with you quietly and helps you fall asleep but if it's not night yet you guys just chill out for a little.

IDK WHAT ELSE I NEEDED TO GET SOMETHING OUT ITS BEEN TO LONG BRO IM SORRY