(♡✮John doe x Stalker reader✮♡~ATTACHMENT~) Fluff

This is a one-shot, were you the reader are a the stalker instead who gets caught in the act.... but what happens if you get caught?

(Disclaimer: This is in-fact a real issue and if you find yourself stalking people in real life, I strongly advise you to seek help and find healthy coping mechanisms.)

This one-shot is make up for the lack of my appearance, btw happy October everyone this is like my favorite month

here are the keys and stuff

"You" = you

Parentheses over text signifies thoughts ("Like this.")

this is a time skip because I think writing the words time skip is weird idk just when I do it gives me the ick

~~~~~°○~~~~~°○~~~~~~°○

Your P.O.V:

("There he is, he looks so gorgeous right now...")

You had been staring at him from across the bus, he seemed to be off in his own world, picking at his fingernails and staring off into space...

You stared at him lovingly, blushing intensely and smiling as he quite literally did nothing, the sight of this man had you swooning on your knees, the obsession was getting out of hand, you had an article of his clothing, a picture of him sleeping, you knew where he lived, where he would shop, what deodorant he would wear, his history and his favorite things, you couldn't get over him, to your knowledge he barely knew who you were..

~~~~~°○~~~~~°○~~~~~~°○~~~~~°○~~~~~

You were currently outside the window of his apartment, peering through the window of his room, he was just sitting.... staring into absolutely nothing, you took out your phone camera and snapped a photo, to your misfortune flash AND shutter was on, his head whipped around, as you attempted to make a quick duck to hide yourself, you could hear his footsteps approaching the window..

("SHIT.")

You were in absolute deep shit right now, this is ruining any possible chance of getting with him, he's going to be creeped out and maybe even report you to the police...

You snuck around the back as quietly and as quickly as possible as to not be seen..

But to your dismay a certain someone opened their window quick enough to spot you in the act..

("Oh my fucking god, this is the worst possible thing that could have happened today..")

He stared at you while you were stuck like a deer in headlights infront of his window..

"What are you doing here..?" He looked slightly baffled but not to scared or surprised.. why isn't he reacting.. at all..?

You were silent, way to embarrassed to say anything to him but you forced yourself to speak, you had to get yourself out of this somehow, you had to be honest with him and maybe just maybe you will be in less trouble..?

"I.. well.. I was, taking pictures of you..?"

Jesus Christ, you sound so fucking stupid right now, you could have worded it any other way, you sound like an absolute creep, maybe you should have lied... you hear him choke on his words slightly,

you turn around to see him blushing slightly... huh... this was quite unexpected to say the least..

"W-why in the world would you be stalking me..? especially someone as attractive as you.. I'm just.. me.."

You didn't expect him to react this way, but at least he isn't freaking out and calling the cops.. but wait a minute.. DOES HE LIKE YOU BACK?! by the way he's acting with you he seems quite obviously attracted to you, I mean he called you attractive?! there's no way your just being delusional.. but what the hell are you supposed to say back?

You are left staring at him, he stares back.. are those hearts in his eyes..?

You hear him speak up once again, breaking the silence.

"I have kind of had my eye on you for awhile, I didn't know you were interested in me.."

Are you kidding, you have got to be dreaming right now, this is not real, there's no way your crush actually has eyes for you, this shit only happens in movies..

you feel yourself blush a little, not enough to be noticeable, you would hope at least..

"I don't know what to say.. why aren't you creeped out or like.. calling the cops right now..?" you had questioned.

"Well, I mean I do kind of like you back, I'm not exactly bothered by it.. even though that's kind of weird of me.." he had said, sounding slightly embarrassed.. you couldn't blame him, he realized the person he liked was stalking him.. you feel kind of bad...

"I'm sorry.. It wasn't really the best thing to do, I just.... really love you.."

"Well, I love you to.., "You".. will you go on a date with me..?"

"Yes Doe.. I would love to.."

You did it..

you got him to love you..

You did it...

(A/N sorry if its cringe and repetitive, I tried my hardest on a monster and an ounce of sleep, I also need more prompts to write, please I beg of you, give your requests)