Meet & Greet

Ky's P.O.V.

We got there at 1:30 on the dot. Security pat us down and let us walk in .

I held Dorian's hands as we walked in his office.

We briefed in the car. My name was Destiny and I worked for Dorian and I was also his girl.

He brought me here as an assent to Roscoes business to help him with security and making his illegal tender, legal.

"Dorian my main man. Back in LA boy I thought I'd never see the day."

Dorian let go of my hand and walked over to sit in front of Roscoes desk.

This is where I came in. I stood in the back waiting to be introduced all the while placing a smile on my face towards Roscoe.

All I could think about was my aunt Reda , and hoping, praying that she was okay.

"Dorian I assume you have something for me , seeing as we didnt leave on a good foot last time we spoke."

"With all do respect I came back for the sake of my daughter and I know you as a man can understand that. I also now you haven't had a right hand since I left."

"This is true I haven't. Nobody I Can trust and after you left my plans went to shit but, I'm glad you contacted me, I want you back at my side. Probational period of course."

Dorian nodded and Roscoe got up and gave him a hug.

They both laughed and turned towards me.

"Now who is this lovely lady you've got with you boy? You've outdone yourself."

"This is my lady Destiny. She's been with my for a few months and she really knows her shit."

"Is that right?"

Roscoe eyeballed me and I could see it in his eyes that he was up to no good.

"That's right, and I'd like to point out that your security is in need of improvements ."

"How so?"

I pulled a switch blade from my shirt and a hand gun from my purse.

"I could've killed you and your two body guards by now."

He laughed really hard and took out a gun and shot both security guards that searched us at the door.

"Well miss..."

"Clark."

"Miss Clark a spot just opened up for head of security, would you do me the honor of taking it?"

I smirked, my plan had worked.

"I'd love to."

"Good! Now let me show you around and Dorian-- i'll assume you'll wanna talk to Janet about cici."

"Catalaya."

"Right Catalaya. She's in the living room."

We all left the office and headed towards the living room while passing two men carrying body bags for the dearly departed in the other room.

We came to the living room and I seen a little girl with beautiful hazel eyes and pig tails playing with Barbie's on the floor.

She looked up and smiled.

"Daddy!" She screamed running towards us and into Dorian's arms.

At least she knows her real father which was more than I expected. Which led me to question had he been keeping in touch with this Janet all along.

"Hey baby girl, where's you're mommy?"

"Mommy's in the back yard with Mr.Rocky's other friends."

I raised my eye brow.

"Well let's all head in the back yard then."

I followed Roscoe into the back yard and saw one woman in the pool and another sitting on a chair near a table with two body guards standing next to her.

"Jay baby! Dorian's here!" Roscoe shouted as the woman swam to the stairs and proceeded to get out.

She had bright hazel eyes just like Catalayas. She was curvaceous with light brown hair. She was gorgeous which made me wonder what did she do to Dorian to rip his heart out.

I can only assume she left him for Roscoe, but why?

"miss Reda, how are you this afternoon?" Roscoe asked walking up to the other woman and touching her on the shoulder.

She flinched under his touch and turned towards us.

Her bloodshot eyes grew big as she eyed me.