The kiss (Sophie)

I feel myself being picked up by strong arms. Now I feel the wind in my hair. I feel that someone trying to take me but I did not what to go so I press my head into the spot between his head and shoulder and I felt him wrap his arms closer. Now I hear loud voices but one stands out"Too Loud" Then I heard a thump and my head hit his head.Now I hear one voice "call Elwin and get them to the Healing Center."Where is that? and who is Elwin?I feel warmth but all to soon it faded only to be replaced with chilling familiar feeling almost like shadows .Now I feel a bed with my hero. I don't  know who he is yet but I will know and I think I have feelings for him because if I wasn't feeling these things, who knows where I'll be right now?Now I hear a groan and feet running.I hear voices muttering at first but then I heard crystal clear "Slow down please ok so what happened was we are playing Base-quest boys vs girls and I was chasing Sophie and then she ran into the tree knocking herself out and I picked her up and ran to the Everglen and called for Della and when I got to the part where Sophie hit the tree the others burst in yelling and it was just too loud then I don't know. Yes, I am ok but why can't I call the shadows?" Sophie that's my name, and my hero is Tam Song a shade ,Silver bangs.I think I like Tam Song. I feel that someone called him Bangs Boy but I can't remember who.I tried to dig myself closer to Tam but I feel like I can't move.Now I feel a wall and hear voices.Now I feel the wall moving and I heard a voice with that shadowy chill."I, Tam Song ,has a crush on Sophie Foster" Now I feel like we are in the same bed as last time.Now I hear voices again but one word that sounded like 4 maybe 5 people all said "me"I think I heard Tam's voice in there but I might be wrong.Then I felt lips on mine.I felt like waking up but that kiss did not do it. Then another kiss happened that kiss felt the worst so when I could I moved my head to Tam. A third kiss came and went but it had this familiar feeling . The a fourth kiss came and it felt like garbage. My eyelids moved up and then I throwed up but that did not last long all too soon my eydlids closed again but I snuck a look at Tam and he looked worried but cute. I felt him sit down. I moved my arm so he could hold it and when he did,it felt like it was almost the key. My eyelids felt lighter so I tried to lift them but all I did was manage to lift them so I could see Tam and I saw him lean down to my ear the whispered"I hope this works"I part my mouth to signal that now now he should kiss me. He did and it was the key. I opened my eyes and leaned in to the kiss.but then someone cleared their throat.We backed away quickly. 

Sophie: Tam?

Tam: yeah Sophie

Sophie: you are the only one here I know.

did you like it Sophie knowing what is happing kind of?