Story Introduction

When Dalton McCoy fell in love and got married, he figured that it would be forever. The cruel world has other plans that left him a widower and single father of an infant baby girl. He didn’t have time to mourn or feel sorry for himself, his daughter Katie depended on him. For years it was just the two of them and he was happy, at least as happy as one could be after losing the love of their life. After an unexpected accident leaves him unable to work and under the care of the new physical therapist in town, Dalton struggles with the confusing feelings he has for this new woman in his life. He thought he’d lost his only chance at love, but could he get a second chance at his happily ever after?

Elizabeth Norton came to Strawberry on a whim when her long-time friend offered her a position in the physical therapy department of the local hospital. She over-researched the community and knew it would be the perfect place to start new with her daughter Eva. After years of unsuccessful relationships, Elizabeth accepted her fate as a single woman and decided to focus more on her career and living the best life for her and her daughter. It wasn’t until she came toe-to-toe with a stubborn firefighter that she started to feel those sparks she started to think didn’t exist. The problem? There were many. He was a patient, he was still grieving his wife, and neither of us were planning on opening our hearts. Was Dalton worth the risk? There is only way one to find out.

The town of Strawberry is a one-of-a-kind location where everybody knows everybody and one person’s news is the next person’s gossip. This small tourist location is known for all things strawberry with a little small-town drama on the side. This series of books will follow the residents of Strawberry as they navigate through life’s little surprises and unexpected turns. From a good old-fashioned romance to a second chance love story, and even an enemies to lovers adventure, this series has a bit of everything.

The names, locations, and storylines of Unbreak My Heart and all of the Strawberry Inn stories are a work of fiction. Any similarity to real-life people, places, or events is merely coincidental. This series will contain adult themes and is recommended to readers who are 18+.

Please enjoy the story and don’t forget to drop a comment here and there. Follow me on my Instagram page for more information about my past and future writings: jsmith_writes.

J. Smith