CHAPTER SEVEN: BORE'S EYE!

"Hurah! Hurah!" Shouted Kilish, as he stormed his way with Michelle and Juxtas close behind - towards the city of Plantirina which was situated inside the Kingdom of Canvias' walls.

"Hurah!" Shouted Juxtas, "Hurah!" Shouted Michelle and with that: Michelle let out a short giggle.

"This is fun!" Said Michelle; wind blowing her hair backwards. "Let's see how much fun you're having when you meet the bore wolves!" Replied Kilish.

"Ah!" Exclaimed Michelle.

"Take a right here!" Said Kilish. And the Venusmoths took a sharp turn to the right; past street lamps; down a cobble stone path.

"We're getting closer!" He said.

"Look!" Said Juxtas, "The city!"

The city was enormous. It was lit up with hanging lamps, banners and flags - the entire city was made to look like a promenade.

In the distance a cathedral could be seen.

"Ah!" They all exclaimed and their vehicles came to a halt.

Just then: A pack of bore wolves circled them from out of the blue but had in fact been in waiting ever since they had left the Andrewsian forest.

Kilish unsheathed his sword, Juxtas; his staff. And Michelle: She got off her Venusmoth and readied herself with her fists.

"Alright! Let's see what you're really made of, Michelle!" Kilish said.

The bore wolves circled them endlessly until one of them leapt towards Michelle. Kilish ran towards Michelle and the bore wolf in particular to attack it and defend Michelle. That's when Michelle put out her palm in front of her and it began to glow bright white.

"Huh?" Kilish thought to himself as he stopped momentarily.

She placed her hand on her wrist of the glowing palm, and with that: A blast of light emanated from her hand and shot directly towards the bore wolf. The bore wolf fell backwards with a whimper and was momentarily stunned.

"What was that?" Kilish asked her. "I.. I don't know!" She replied.

Juxtas was swinging his staff at the second bore wolf; violently; warding it off.

"Michelle! Can you do that again?!" Asked Kilish. "I can try.."

Michelle put her two hands together in front of her; facing outwards; and began conjuring another glowing light.

The bore wolf bit Juxtas. "Ah!" He exclaimed. He fell to the ground and held his staff in front of him while on his back with both hands as the bore wolf tried to bite through it and attack him.

Bang!

The wolf: Fell to the ground with a thud. The second wolf was scared by the gun shot and scampered away the opposite direction.

Michelle stopped conjuring the light with her palms and looked up at the cliff top.

A man: standing on top of the cliff in a vest, leggings and boots; holding a rifle on his shoulder - winced at the party - then made his way out of the scene.

"A marksman.." said Kilish.

"Who was that?" Asked Michelle, "I don't know. Come on, let's get out of here."

By now: Their Venusmoths had dispersed back towards the other Venusmoths inside the forest due to the commotion and chaos that ensued.