CHAPTER FOUR: TWO SUNS

The Venusmoth's rode fiercely into the dim forest; light - hidden from the giant Goerswood trees in which the Ambles dwelled - shone directly unto the path in which the faeries danced.

"It's magical.." said Michelle.

The light faeries danced around Michelle and the rest of the forest. They illuminated a path for them to travel upon; dancing.

"Come! We must make haste!" Said Kilish.

His Venusmoth trotted in front of the squad. Juxtas slowly rode behind Kilish with the rest of the crew members. "Look! A bore moth!"

The bore moth was eating a a fintesmi herb, along with another bore moth. It was a very congenial scenario that should not have been disturbed.

Grunt! Gruff!

"Ah! They're coming this way!" Shouted Michelle.

Kilish overhead the noise and turned his head and his Venusmoth in their direction.

He brandished his sword and rode towards the bore moths.

"Back! Out of the way!" He shouted and sliced through one of the bore moths; effectively killing it and sending it soaring in the opposite direction.

The other bore moth: Flew away into the distance.

"Thank you-" said Michelle. "I expected more out of you," said Kilish. "Huh?" "You're the only female in this party. You have a lot of ground to cover - come on: Let us make haste."

The three of them rode quickly up towards the rest of the party which had been following Kilish.

They trotted along dirt paths, streams, bridges and rocky roads. But: Eventually the party had reached a cliff. They all sat atop of their vehicles and gazed in awe at the Kingdom of Canvias which had been laid out before them.

"It's.. it's-" said Juxtas, "It's: Our home." Said Kilish. "Our home?" "Yes. Long ago, about a thousand years or so: The Canvias Kingdom plundered our homes in Elowim. They took my great grandfathers and mothers and imprisoned them. They took their artifacts from them and designed their own version of Heaven."

"Own.. version?" Michelle asked him. "The runes.. the ones my father showed me as a child are the glue that holds this world at its seams. Without those runes: Our Kingdom of God's glory will never flourish and be subject to the will of that of the devil that lives inside the second sun."

"Second sun?" Michelle poised once more.

"The Galurshky: The divine marriage between the two suns since the beginning of time. They say: The first sun brought light and happiness to our planet. The second one... the second one brought despair and drought to our homes. It bred the bore wolves and other creatures-"

"So you're saying there's two suns?!" Exclaimed Juxtas, "Yes, Juxtas. They say it's a silver sun. The first sun is golden, the second one is silver."

"Would that not be the moon?" Asked Michelle.

"The second sun is indeed much like the moon. It shines as bright as the first sun. All we know for sure is that the planet is to be forbidden from using its forces to enter our atmosphere or what we refer to as gravity."

The rest of the party looked on into the distance, chatting amongst themselves.

"So.. what do you think? Should we rest here?" Asked Juxtas.

"Yes. We shall rest here until Dawn. There is no need to travel further until our vessels and vehicles have come to a full rest."