CHAPTER ONE: PROPHECY

"Come to me, my child-" Algaroth partitioned his son who stood clad in armour at his behest just twenty five feet in front of his throne in which he sat still, waiting for his son to take his place.

Kilish began to proceed towards the throne of his father, and the audience of soldiers watched him kneel down and bow his head to his father.

"My.. son-" His father said, and placed his palm which held many rings and bracelets made of gold - on his shoulder, "You've come a long way. You know now what you must do."

The chamber was lit brightly by the flames of the staffs that were partitioned in the ground.

Kilish raised his head to look at his father, "I am but a humble servant of the lord and my lord is a benevolent creature." His father raised an eyebrow, "What is it that you seek? When you reach the end of the Earth?"

"I seek to destroy those who have brought pain and suffering upon our people. I seek to remain a vessel of the lord and triumph over the evil that plagues our planet."

There was a brief pause as Algaroth lifted his head and smiled, "God bless you, my son."

Kilish got up off one foot and stood with both feet planted in front of his father - staring at him.

He saluted his father; turned around and made his way towards the giant steel doors which embargoed the entrance way to his father's chambers.

He made his way down the stair case and exited the castle.

"Sir, are you alright?" A soldier was standing at the entrance. "I'm fine - please: Make haste."

"But sir-" the soldier replied, "I have no time for trivial matters such as my health which is in excellent condition - it's my father's Kingdom and our planet I'm most concerned of."

Kilish purveyed the soldier and waved him off; making his way towards the docks.

"Sir! Sir Kilish!" The soldier continued to shriek as Kilish made his way towards the Saint Garymum - the largest ship in the fleet at his helm of order.

"Sir! We weren't expecting you!" Another soldier at the docks said, "I wasn't expecting an attack by Zion either-" "Ah - Zion!" The solider exclaimed.

That's when the other soldier had caught up to Kilish, "Sir Kilish!" Kilish turned his head towards the soldier.

"If you're heading out to sea - you must assemble a crew of your own!"

"But that will take days-" exclaimed Kilish, "Not a problem! I know a great gallywag where we're able to discuss these matters!"

Kilish seemed puzzled. Puzzled that the soldier had remembered something that Kilish had not even thought of, and puzzled that the soldier was so infatuated and loyal to him.

"Solider!" The soldier saluted Kilish and firmly took his position in an attentive stance. "Tell me your name!" "My name?" "Yes, your name!"

"My name is.. Juxtas, sir."