Henry asked out Charlotte.

I am scared to ask out Charlotte because Henry thinks she will say no because she might ruin our friendship.

She has been good to Emily loves her so much more than she loved Bianca and Charlotte is a good mother to her.

Henry left her with her uncle Jasper and Aunt Chole so he could go on his date with Charlotte today.

Henry said goodbye to her because Charlotte waiting in the car and they were on their way to the date.

Charlotte and I went to the diner after dinner we went for a walk and he asked her out again and she said yes.

Then we went to pick Emily up because we didn't want to be away from her for long and she saw happiness in them.

Charlotte put her to bed Emily called her mommy to read her a story then Emily fell asleep then Charlotte kissed her forehead.

She sneaked out of Emily's room and went to ours is she asleep Charlotte was happy that Henry was her boyfriend.

Yes, she is Charlotte leaned over to kiss Henry goodnight and she fell asleep right next to him in the bed.

The next morning she went to Emily's room waited for her and picked her up in the crib and they went down.

Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep well then they saw Henry waiting for them and they sat and ate,

Hey, girls said Henry kissed their cheeks and put food on their plates after he went to work and kissed them goodbye.

After eating Henry did the dishes and Charlotte ran Emily's bath and she took her bath after Henry's daughter.

Emily went for her nap after that they watched TV together, Charlotte loves Emily so much like her own daughter.

Henry comes home to see his daughter and his daughter curled up against her and they go to sleep.