Bianca leaves Henry for Blake.

I can't believe she hasn't was been faithful to me for about 2 years now We have a daughter named Emily Rose Hart but I wouldn't be surprised because Blake had a thing for her while we dating.

Our daughter just turned 2 about a month ago. Her godmother Piper is still dating Jeff's younger brother Billy.

Now I am living with my best friend Jasper and his wife Chloe with Emily Thanks for taking us in. You're welcome, buddy!

"Sorry that she has cheated on you with him, well yeah, I know but she got the house which I hate because we bought together 4 years ago but we have been married 2 half years.

Have you talked to Char lately said Jasper, nope, last time I heard she was married to Jack, and they are having a boy on the way.

He knew Henry was thinking about her all the time but they lost touch when they went to different colleges she went to Yale and he went to L.A with Bianca!

Anyway, I have to go to work. Will you watch Emily? Sure, buddy. Bye Em! Daddy loves you!

She waved him goodbye.

Henry is a teacher at his old high school where he went to school with Jasper and Charlotte and they have been friends since 5 years old!

Note: He is 26 years old and Bianca is 24 years old in this book I hope enjoy this book Also thanks again.