Doctor's appointment

Charlotte drives herself to her appointment to see if everything is okay with her and the baby so the doctor tells her that she is having a boy.

But Charlotte isn't going to give her baby Jack's last since he cheated on her with his after the doctors she went to her house?

To fix her and her baby lunch after she was done Charlotte went to the stairs to take a nap before going to her parent's house!

Charlotte can't wait to see her old high school friends even Henry because she is about him all the time.

She should have told her how she felt about him and we would have been married and had kids instead of marrying g different people.

But they made the mistake of not telling each other how they felt about one another even though her parents shipped them!

Ps Henry is a normal guy

Charlotte got up and went to her parent's house to spend time with them and they were happy that she was having a boy.

Tomorrow you are going to see everyone again yep I am so very happy to see my old friends again.

It has been a long time since I have seen them in a long time we know including Henry, True, I have missed him!

We know you do your mom and I hope that you and Henry will get together but he just ended his marriage with Bianca.