ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124

𝕿o say we were all buzzing with excitement was a complete understatement, Remus and I because we finally shared the news with our parents and he was able to give me a ring, and Lyall, Hope and Newt, because they were extremely delighted with the ...

𝕿o say we were all buzzing with excitement was a complete understatement, Remus and I because we finally shared the news with our parents and he was able to give me a ring, and Lyall, Hope and Newt, because they were extremely delighted with the news.

All of us were currently taking a few moments to calm down, knowing we were going to the Potter manor for dinner soon, and no one else knew yet because we wanted to tell our parents first in hopes they would be supportive.

I sighed softly when I felt arms wrap around me from behind in the bathroom as I fixed myself up, the both of us locking eyes in the mirror as he rested his chin on the top of my head, his cheeks adorably flushed as he displayed a lazy grin, his amber eyes shining brightly with his pupils growing wider each moment.

"Happy?" He whispered, leaning his head around to press a lingering kiss to my cheek, lightly rocking us side to side when I spun around to face him in the embrace, my smile never fading as I wrapped my arms around his neck once rolling up on my tiptoes, murmuring,

"Always the most with you"

He hums contentedly, leaning in with a swelled heart and butterflies dancing in his stomach as he connects their lips together in a doting kiss, no longer having to hold back as they were in the privacy of the bathroom, not in front of their parents. He groans quietly into her mouth when she traced the curve of his lips with her tongue, scraping with her teeth, compelling him to pull her closer into his body, deepening the kiss as she whispers,

"We probably need to go, we don't want to be late"

"I know" He mumbles, pushing his nose further into mine to kiss me desperately, grumbling lowly when I tried to pull away, laughter bubbling in my throat against his lips, uttering,

"Re....you can snog me later if that's your wish, but James will be so dramatic if we turn up late"

He reluctantly pulled away, a pout settling on his lips, muttering indignantly, "Prongs is such a cockblocker, they all are"

I chuckled, pecking his lips once more then detangling myself from his arms, opening the bathroom door, feeling him latch hand on to mine as we met the other three in the living room, giddy grins on their faces as they looked between the two of us.

"You're going to have to control yourselves or they'll know something is up, you realise that, right?" Remus asked, their heads nodding in unison still eager, causing me to snort, knowing we would probably end up sharing the news tonight, I have a special, elegant ring now, it won't be as discreet as Remus and I have been at Hogwarts, especially with the three elated adults already discussing the wedding.

"Let's go before Mia has our heads" I declared, running my hand through my pearly hair as we all made our way towards the floo station set up, aware it would be easier for Hope to use so she doesn't feel sick when we arrive from apparation— especially as she's already done so twice today.