ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24

𝕿he platform was buzzing with students meeting back up with their friends after the Christmas break, Newt having just dropped me off a little earlier and saying a lengthy goodbye before leaving again so I was waiting for a sign of anyone I know a...

𝕿he platform was buzzing with students meeting back up with their friends after the Christmas break, Newt having just dropped me off a little earlier and saying a lengthy goodbye before leaving again so I was waiting for a sign of anyone I know as of yet, it was half past ten so someone should be here soon.

The rest of the Christmas holidays had been perfect, I didn't see Remus for the rest of the break as it was the full moon on the twenty seventh and he was resting for days after, I didn't really want to disturb him, knowing the full moons are harder when the Marauders aren't with him and he's alone. He wrote when he was feeling better though and said he was okay, a little sore but okay which made me slightly relieved.

I tapped my foot on the floor, fighting the urge to hum a tune to keep myself occupied, knowing if I did so, I would end up drawing a lot of unwanted attention by charming people, which is definitely not how I wanted to start the new year. I grinned quickly when I saw a speck of familiar brown hair, the brunette scanning over the platform until her chocolate orbs met my coloured ones and she beamed,

"Willow!" She shouted, earning a lot of attention, pushing through families that watched her as if she had grown three heads, as I rushed towards her with an excitable flood running through my veins after not seeing her for three weeks. I smashed into her arms, the girl lifting me off the floor in glee, my legs wrapping her waist, clinging onto her tightly, much to the confusion or amusement of the whole platform.

"Scar" I breathed out, the girl laughing happily and spinning us around, nearly tripping but gaining her balance again when I jumped off her, standing in front of her, my eyes taking in her paler and skinner complexion, reaching and caressing her defined cheek with the back of my hand, "You're okay?"

"Now, I am. Oh Wills, I didn't eat any sugar and only two or one meal away, it was awful" She sighed, letting her chocolate orbs wander over my face, her hands reaching tucking some blonde hair behind my ears on both sides, "Good Christmas?"

"Yes, good" I nodded, her eyes lifting over my head, pursing her lips before folding her arms over her chest and averting her eyes away, my eyebrows furrowing, turning around and seeing Theo with his usual smirk, his hands behind his back as he gazed down at me, my eyes just blinking at him, my expression void of any emotion,

"Hello, sweetheart" He greeted, Scarlette mumbling words under her breath as I just simply stared at him, frowning faintly in remembrance of the way he departed from me for Christmas. I didn't like it. I didn't like it at all. He forced that kiss on me like I was a trophy he had won and took it for his own, it wasn't fond, it wasn't affectionate, it was forced and dare I say wrong. It felt wrong.

"Theodore" I nodded politely, before turning back around to Scarlette, her eyebrows raising at my reaction, before his hand grabbed my shoulder, turning me back around to him, the girl growling at him putting hands on me whilst I simply looked at his hand and up to his eyes, asking flatly, "What do you want?"