Chapter Eleven

Tom begrudgingly sat on the edge of Tord's bed. His legs couldn't stand still as he waited for Tord to gather his thoughts.

It had been a few days since Tom had agreed to "fix" or try to fix his problem. Tord told him he thought he had found a solid plan.

"Ugh, how long is this gonna take, it's already a pain that you want us to meet at ridiculously late times. I thought you said you had a plan." Tom complained.

"I do, it just needs some finishing touches is all. And done. See, I think you're able to wait a few minutes," Tord turned around to him from his desk.

"Whatever, can you start now?" Tom tried to calm himself.

"Sure. My first thought for my plan is to find a safe place to conduct these experiments. I've looked through several places and found a deal with a business partner of mine. I will make changes to the basement and that is where we will work."

"What? Did you buy a house or something? That seems extremely unnecessary. Do you even have money for this?" Tom asked incredibly confused.

"I'm not stupid, you'll find it will come in handy. It's not a super big place and it's kind of secluded. Plus I'm not paying through money. It's kind of complicated." Tord responded.

"So what are we just gonna live there now?" Tom asked.

"Of course not, it's like having a secret hideout kind of place. Now I have already started changes and reinforcements to the basement and it should be done in a few weeks at most. When it is, we'll have to test it next time you transform."

"Alright, but if you fail to make it good enough and I kill you don't blame me,"

"I won't but if you kill me I think quite frankly I wouldn't even care because I would be dead. The second part of the plan... This is going to sound weird to you. I want to start the experiments with blood, just animal blood though and raw meat of course. How do you feel about that?" Tord questioned.

"I think it's gross, but fine I guess. How did you even come up with the idea that it could help me?" Tom inquired.

"Through the notes, you have cravings for fresh things, and usually if you're craving things like that they are bloody." Tord skimmed through his notes.

"Ugeh, don't say that I crave it," Tom squirmed in thought, "it makes me feel sick."

"Alright then, You might get mad at me for asking, but are you willing to try that stuff when you're not transformed?" Tord said.

"No. I couldn't make myself do it. I don't even like eating sushi." Tom replied.

"Hmmm, that's fine. Now the third part and final part so far, we need to come up with an excuse for spending so much time together. I have the feeling our friends would very easily catch on to us spending time together and get suspicious. And I know the last thing you want is for them to find out your secret. So do you have any ideas for one?"

"I don't know, that we're just trying to get along by spending time together. Or maybe we got a job together." Tom suggested.

"First one is too strange, the second one might work though. What kind of job would it be though? It can't be a regular one, it has to be one when we're called to do it at random times."

"umm, oh maybe like musical gigs,"

"Tom I can't play an instrument or sing like you." Tord squinted.

"It shouldn't be hard for you to learn. If you can build all of your random high-tech shit learning to play an instrument should be a breeze." Tom refuted.

"Even so we would need to be good to get booked. I don't see much potential." Tord joked.

"Whatever, if you don't like my idea just say that. Since you're criticizing me what ideas do you have." Tom crosses his arms and closed his eyes.

"Hmmm, maybe just helping people with fixing little house problems. I'm a handy dude and I can help people. I don't know about you though. I guess we could just say we are picking up any little jobs to save for money." Tord proposed.

"And why would we do that together? We need to make it seem like an opportunity we got and had to do together even though we don't get along." Tom criticized.

"ugh, I don't know. If only we didn't hate each other it wouldn't make us suspicious." Tord complained.

"Hmm, I guess the helping people with random stuff idea isn't that bad. I guess I could just say im trying to get back into a working spirit again." Tom mumbled.

"Hey, you're right. I think that is a good setup." Tord went back to scribbling notes. Tom looked around Tord's room. It was a little messy but it was mostly just random junk.

"So, are we done for now?" Tom asked.

"I'd say so. We are going to see the place tomorrow. And if you want I guess you could stay there while I work in the basement." Tord closed his notebook and put it in his desk.

"How far away is this place anyway?"Tom asked standing up.

"Far enough," Tord responded.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tom asked laced with slight worry.

"Use your brain, Tom. You have it for a reason. Goodbye." Tord replied.

"Well, goodbye to you too then," Tom murmured as he walked out and closed the door.

A drawing based of of chapter 7

I know I should make more drawings but I'm lazy

I know I should make more drawings but I'm lazy. I also don't like the way this drawing turned out but I guess I have to deal with it. If you want to see more of my eddsworld art you can go to my Instagram @omgitspizza1. Have a good day : )

also its been like a year since I've started writing this so that's cool