About that paper I owe ya

BREENS POV:

"G this way.." Gman was becoming so fucking slow that I couldn't take his slow walking anymore. "You know what.." Before Gman could even stop, I grabbed ahold of his hand and started to jolt towards the classroom.

"You're so slow." I looked back at Gman. He was staring right back at me, his blue eyes Pierce through mine. Jesus Christ he's scary. Well, not really but also yes. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going since me and Blue eyes locked in with each other so before I was able to fully break this spell that Gman casted on me, I bumped into someone. "Whoopsie daisy, Im so sorry!"

"Yeah watch were your going Breed." I knew that voice. It was Barney god I hate him he is always making fun of me and constantly bothers me. "For the last time its Breen!!" I could feel myself getting hot as I was embarrassed by the fact that Barney called me that in front of one of very close friends Gman. "Breed..?" I could hear Gman come closer to me, "Its just Barney he always calls me tha-"

"Oh is Gman now Yo boyfriend?" He asks mockingly. God I hate him so much, Now I felt as red as a tomato. "Enough Barney.." I was almost about to shove him but I quickly resisted. I cant do that here, otherwise I would lose my role as the Council of this school. I just collected myself and took a deep breathe before finally saying goodbye.

"I think I have had enough of you today. Now if you excuse me I need to get to the meeting classroom." I gestured. Barney looked at me then at Gman before looking at me again. "Yeah right. Whatever, I'll leave you two LOVEBIRDS alone." Barney shoved me out of the way as he walked away.

"Oh and Breen." He stopped to turn around, "Fuck you." he snorted his way down the hall. What a asshole. "Hm.." Gman shrugged his shoulders as he went in front of me an began to walk. I sighed and trailed right behind it. We were only a few steps away from the meeting classroom but I cant help but get this tight knot in my chest. That interaction with Barney really made me start to get nervous around Gman. But why? I don't even like it like that. He is just a really good friend of mine. (No your just gay)

We both stopped as soon as we reached the door. I looked down to my pants and scattered out the keychain that has the single key on it in my pocket. I gently pushed up against the door as I struggled to unlock it. After struggling for 2 minutes I managed to get it open.

"We need new locks huh." I softly laughed as I looked up at Gman. He soon looked back at me and gave me a quick smile and nodded. I walked into the room and quickly flicked all the lights on and pulled off my Jacket since it was beginning to warm up real quickly. I tossed it against one of the empty chairs near me and began to search out for the latest news about the world, school, and other important matter issues.

I couldn't help but mumble to myself while sitting down looking through the thousands of already read papers and new paper articles. "Not that one, nope we read that last week...we finished thatttt.." I soon then felt the vibration of my phone going off once. I thought it was a call so I waited for the second buzz, but nothing came up after that. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and flipped it to find it to be a text from Helda.

!!!NEW MESSAGE!!!
~
Helda 😕😭:
'Im fucking boreeeeeeddd broooooo im gonna legit jump off a bridge brooo 😓😓😓😓...'
~

I looked at the message twice before shutting off my flip phone that had sparkles and other pinky stuff on it. God I wish I had a better phone and not one that 5 year olds use. I honestly couldn't care about what Helda was feeling at the moment so I just let the phone vibrate in my pocket as I continued to scout through papers.

"Ah..there we go." I pulled out a folder from a article about the new types of plants found. I plopped the folder on the main meeting desk and stood up to close the large cabinet. I looked over to Gman and saw it wandering around, inspecting things, humming to himself, and I just couldn't help myself but watch him for a bit. I don't know what happened but my I felt as if my heart was beating fast I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack.

"You alright Dr.Breen?" Somehow Gman was right behind me now and was tapping on my shoulder. "Yeah yeah im fine. I think old age is catching up to me." I sat down in front of the room and rubbed my forehead. I all the sudden felt this huge rush of tiredness swoop over me. God damnit now who poisoned my drink now. This always fucking happens to me. I was about to bash my head against the desk until Judith stepped into the room.

"Breen what the fuck are you doing." I looked up at Judith and realized that I was squatting down on the floor and not sitting. "Uhhhhh..." my mind went blank "Im practicing my survival skills." Judith gave me a huge ass frown. "Survive what? You shitting your intestines out?" Her face morphed into disgust as I gave a quick nod. "Your so weird." She walked over to the main table meeting room and slammed down a huge box.

"Whats in the box?" I asked curiously, "Kandi beads." She smiles at me then drops it fast. "We are gonna be making kandi bracelets since I am NOT gonna sit here and listen to some article about how poop can be water." She aggressively pulled kandi beads out and string as she was talking. "Judith come on.." I quickly stood up and started to try and put the kandi beads away. "Maybe another day but not right now."

"NO! IM NOT SITTING HERE LISTENING TO YOU SPEAK FOR 2 HOURS!" She yelled. Her voice made my ears ring like an explosion. "No! This article is entertaining I promise you!!" Judith snapped her head at me "You always say that!!" Before long we were both swabbing at eachother like little siblings. Gman was probably just standing there waiting for us to stop fighting so that we can get on with the meeting. But eventually we both stopped as soon as the door opened again.

"Oh for crying out loud!" Judith whined. What! I didn't expect for him to show up!