Welcome

ADRIAN'S POV:

Jesus Christ everyone has changed since last year. Everyone used to look so young. now, everyone looks like they are at least 85. It doesn't bother me though. This High school was built for 21 and up year olds anyways. Kinda fucking weird but oh well.

I was making my way towards my first hour class when all the sudden everyone started to back away from the halls. 'Oh dear god' I thought. I know why this is happening.

3 people started to come down the hallway and I started to make out their faces. Its of course fucking Gman, Breen, and The witch herself, Helda or what she likes to call herself, 'The contracter'.

I hung out with those 3 and lets just say that they are fucking insane and crazy. I remember this one time when the trio (mostly Helda) decided it would be a good idea to start a huge ass rumor about Eli. Lets just say Gman and Eli aren't really friendly with each other anymore thanks to Helda.

I rolled my eyes as I was making my way towards the 3, I had this feeling that I was being forced to talk to them for some reason. "Hey." I said waving my hand. Gman gently smiled at me and so did breen, but Helda just gave me a 'The fuck are you doing here' look.

"Corporal Shepard..." Gman said with his low dragging voice. He always seems so uncomfortable when he is talking its really weird. "I thought you would change schools after what happened...last year." Helda crossed her arms then swinged her hip to the right. "But its great to see you here." I dont think she really meant that. She fucking hates my guts.

"Um Adrian..whats the deal with the backpack?" Breen pointed behind me. Shit, here we go. "Long story." I could hear Breen chuckle under his breathe before speaking "You know with a backpack that size, I think it could fit one of my cameras!"

Breen has been recently asking for a phone but since the combine does not know what the fuck a phone is, they give him Big ass cameras and toy phones each holiday. His favorite one is this real huge bright yellow camera that has full on HD recording. We have been using that camera together to record fights and what not.

"Wait you think that the yellow camera could actually fit in this thing?" Breen nodded. "That way, I don't have to have 20 guards carrying it around for me all the time!" I looked behind me to take a glimpse of my backpack. "Yeah I mean that could fit" I nodded.

"Are you guys seriously still on about that stupid ass camera?!" Helda snarks. Breen turns over to Helda and almost seems to be smiling at her and being polite before he says "Helda please shut up." Helda clicks her mouth and rolls her eyes as she speedwalks off.

"Whats her problem?" I ask to Breen. "She's just on her period." Breen chuckles as he looks at Gman who was also laughing along. "No but for real, I dont know what her problem is. She is much more harsher then usual." His eyes priced through mine.

Breen is right, ever since last year she has became more meaner and harsher towards everyone. Man, that event really screwed her over. Last year was a hell whole for sure but I didn't think it would affect someone like her that much.

"The bell.." Gman elbows Breen and looks up at the clock. Breen nods once and looks back at me. "Yeah, Adrian we gotta go. We will see you at lunch, okay?" I give him a thumbs up as I begin to walk off to my class.

You know talking to just the two of them without having Helda around is real breather. I think the problem is just her and not them.

The bell rings and I made it just in time to class. I look around the classroom and sit myself near the back so that way, I can watch badass videos about guns and shit. And also to write down in my diary.

"Hey." Someone calls and I look up to see Helda right in my face. "Can I sit next to you?" She points her red acrylic nail to the seat next to me. I nod and I just put my head down cause to be honest, I don't wanna talk to this girl. Helda whispered something to me but I did not hear what she said.

I looked up at her and took off my earphones. "What?" I said annoyed. "Do you hate me Adrian." Helda gave me a sad look. I kinda felt bad and I didn't want to say yes, "No, Why?" She took a deep breathe.

"Well I just feel like you know..ever since last year. Everyone has distance themselves away from me." She rested her head and occasionally looked back at me expecting for me to respond. I just looked at her hair and nodded pretending like I care when in fact, I really don't. Badasses don't sympathies with toxic bitches.

The bell rings again and soon my focus was on the front of the classroom. "Hello class please take your seats." I got a good look at everyone once my teacher said that. There was only a few people that I could recognize in this class. Which is really good, since now I get to show the newbies what a cool ass badass I really am! I took out my diary to list down a few people that I noticed.

Notes:
Russel
Barney
Rosenburg
& Olga

I clicked my pen and closed my book. Okay so definitely gonna wanna try to avoid Barney since he is besties with both Alyx and Gordon. And I guess Olga too since she is also friends with Alyx.

I got so caught up in this thought that I didn't even realize that the teacher was calling me. "Sir, Can you please take the headphones off." I took them off and paid my full attention to him. "Yes sir?"

"Whats the deal with your backpack Aiden?"