First day of school

Adrian Shepherd's POV:

Dear dairy,

"Today is the first day of high school and I am not ready for this. "

I woke up this morning to the sound of my mother falling down the stairs and her injuring her back. "Ugh.." I scoffed as I turned to the side of my bed. "This is gonna be the worst year ever."

I rolled out of bed and walked past the stairs to go to the bathroom. "Adrian??...Adrain honey come help your mother!!" My mom yelled for me to help her. But since im a BADASS I didn't help her and continued to go to the bathroom.

I locked the door and blasted my awesome badass songs from my Five Below speakers that I got over this weekend. I did all the typical morning routine shit until I spotted the Jojo Siwa deodorant that my mummy bought me. I looked at it immensely before quickly grabbing it and putting it on. Now I smell like a candy store, I finished getting ready and was heading down the stairs. "Honey!! Dont step on me! I need help!"

"Shut up mom!" As the badass I am i began to walk down the stairs and I stepped on her so that I can sit at the table. My smirk turned into a big ass frown when I saw who was already at the table. Fucking Mitchell Shephard, "Mitchell get the fuck out of my seat."

I gave him my badass stink eye which means to gtfo out. But instead he gives a big ass pout. Are you fucking kidding me, he acts like he is 2! "Mitchell. Out." I demanded but his dumbass started crying so I pushed him out of my seat and sat down.

His stupid ass then went upstairs crying which he also stepped on my mom. "Mitchey!! Come help your mama!!" But his ass didn't listen.

I grabbed my backpack wait...WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO GODAMN HUGE.

"MOM WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??" I screamed out loud. "Oh its your school backpack!! I got it at Kohls!" I could hear her big smile in her voice despite her about to die. "KOHLS?? I TOLD YOU TO GET MY BACKPACK FROM SPENCERS!!"
I began to get really pissed.

The backpack was a pastel rainbow with sparkles on it. Kinda like what you would see at Justice or Claire's. I only shop at badass stores for badasses.

but this year to make my mom to stop asking about my diary, I allowed her to pick out my backpack. But I had to specify which kinds of stores she should shop at.

"Yes I know but I got it for half the price!!" I didn't even bother to yell or even talk I just shoved cereal in my mouth and took my heavy, big , fucking backpack on my shoulders. "Im off to school!" I yelled out to my family.

No one responded. Awesome, cool, okay thanks guys. "Alright fuck y'all too, bye." I slammed the door on my way out and waited for the bus to arrive. This would be a good time to take out my diary and begin to write down my daily blog.

So I sat down my big ASS BACKPACK and searched out my colorful scrapbook diary and got out my badass pen. I turned to blank page and began writing.

Dear Diary,

Its the first day of school an-

*HOOOONK* The school bus made a long ass honk and I looked up to see the bus has been waiting for me forever. I put my stuff away and got on to the bus. Half a kids where on already. including some that I recognize like Gordon, Barney, and Alyx.

The 3 of them were all sitting in the same seat talking about aliens or something that I didn't really hear. I sat right behind them, huge ass mistake.

"Hey!"

Alyx turned herself around to look behind her seat. Oh dear god, alyx and her friends have always bothered me. Why the fuck where they always trying to talk to me. I sighed and looked at Alyx with my "fuck off" look.

"What." I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "So umm...why does your backpack say Aiden?" Alyx pointed towards my sparkly fucking backpack which was in full view of alyx. I looked over to where Alyx was looking and My face began to turn blue.

It was in embroidered And was in a color that made it fully noticeable to anyone. 'Aiden' AIDEN? Fucking AIDEN? I was called many names BUT AIDEN HELL NO. "What the fuck? My mom spelt my shit wrong!" I could hear Alyx snort laugh a little after I said that.

"Jesus you always bring the most weirdest shit to school each year." She slowly turned back around to her seat and I could hear the 3 of them talk about aliens again. I just sighed and pulled out my Ipod and headphones and looked out at the window while my Badass music plays.

Man if only I was a cool kid. Then everyone would love me and not view me as a weird fucking loser. But now with this backpack im gonna get made fun of. Its fine though, cause I know deep down inside, I am and always will be the baddest ass there is.

I began to doze off until..BAM A huge ass fullstop was made by the bus driver. "ALRIGHT YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY!" He yelled followed by loud ass cough.

Eughh..

I looked out at the window and saw a shit ton of people. "Lord fucking help me." I grabbed my big ass backpack and hopped off the bus. I took a good look again at the school and realized how much this year is gonna fucking suck.

(For anyone wondering this is his backpack)