Part 3 - HulkKing

Jen walked with Garthwaite along the path. She read Blonsky's haiku handbook as they strolled. Later on, she grimaced.

"Wow. This sucks!" Jen said.

Having forgot that she was with Garthwaite, she retracted.

"Uhh--I mean, it needs some work!" Jen said.

Dirk chuckled. "I'll tell him you said all of that." he said.

"Yeah, sure. That and the devastating taste of my fist if you do." Jen held her fist up towards him, he pushed it away.

"No thank you." He said.

"Good boy." Jen said.

After a few awkward moment of silence. Jen pushed forward and started back on a loose end  with this one. She turned to Dirk.

"So. You still recall being some guy who tried to steal my blood?" Jen said.

"Right. I'm really sorry about that." Dirk said.

"Still feels like yesterday." Jen smirked.

In the party. Pug readjusted the earpiece on him, as he conversed with the men in the party. From the other side, Nikki was preparing a backup for incase she'd need to fake this earpiece being a simple bluetooth headphone.

"Females, am I right?" he said.

He blended in perfectly with the crowd of misogynists and whatnot. They said just tons of random negative toxic things about She-Hulk and women.

"Nikki. Can you google for me on how to hold my anger when I want to punch a thousand guys?" Pug said.

"Just hang in there." Nikki said through intercomms.

After a few moments, Todd himself. That typical annoying millennial one showed up and recognized Pug from the firm.

"Wait a minute." He said as he pointed. "Mother Pugger." he approached him.

"Todd Phelps?" Pug said.

"Todd? Oh, wait. That tracks." Nikki said.

"What are you doing here, my man? So glad to see you." Todd said.

"Oh, yeah, man. I'm also glad. Super glad." Pug said.

"Don't exaggerate it." Nikki said.

"Of course you're one of us!" Todd said and reached over to hug him, which he complied with to blend in.

"I'm so happy that you're here, lawyer-man." Todd said.

"Yeah, me too. So happy." Pug said as he resisted looking away from the group. "Definitely don't wanna square you in the jaw right now." He said.

He got a good light laugh out of Todd from that. That didn't go through his head, lucky for Pug.

"What did you just say?" Nikki said.

"This guy rules, alright? You heard it from me first." Todd said. "He rules, and he's hot."

Pug nodded.

"That an iPod, man? What are you listening to?" Todd said.

"Oh, nothing. Metallica." Pug smiled weasley.

Nikki walked out of her car and around the front, trying to grab a better signal, which for her was deteriorating. Not looking good.

"is She-Hulk better than the Hulk?" Todd asked.

"No." All the other men said.

"Is she smarter than him? Is she stronger than him?" Todd said.

"No!" They'd keep going.

"I mean, she wouldn't even have her powers without him, right? So why do we have to act like she earned everything?"
  "Here's where I'm at. Superpowers. They should go to the right person for the job, right?" Todd said.

"Exactly." Pug said.

"Say she got everything through nepotism." Nikki said to Pug.

"She got everything through nepotism." Pug said, he slouched his shoulders as he had to keep playing this part.

"Yeah, exactly!" Todd said. The rest of the men kept chattering and agreeing.

"Think she boned Holliway?" Todd asked.

Pug was quiet there for a moment. Nikki had to step in for him. "Tell him yes." she said.

"Uh-yes." Pug said.

"Come on, like you're mad about it." Nikki said.

"Are you kidding me?" Pug muttered then turned back to Todd. "YES I do, and it pisses me off!" he shook his head, ashamed.

"Pug, we are vibing, my man." Todd smiled widely.

"Gross. Get him to say something relevant." Nikki said.

"So, uh, how did you get involved here?" Pug said.

The men laughed along with Todd for a bit. Then he concluded.

"Dude. I'm the brains of this operation. I created Intelligencia." he said.
  "I'm HulkKing."

Pug tilted his head. "Oh."

"You gotta be kidding me. This guy?" Nikki said.

Her phone beeped, as the line between her and Pug had just suddenly cut off from then on.

"No! Shit. Shit. Shit." Nikki covered her mouth. "That's okay. He can improvise."
  Then she had second thoughts. "Ugh, the guy can't improv!" she headed back into the car.

The Intelligencia crowd had been rounded up inside, Todd was onstage to get over with the rest of his misogynistic program.
"I'm so proud of us hacking She-Hulk's phone. Let's keep giving ourselves props, 'cause we're more than some internet community."
  "Man, we're icons! A gutpunch that will reinvigorate the future of this crazy superhero world we live in."
"We're real action, and we're just getting started!" Todd said enthusiastically, then even performed a quick martial art kick for the sake of it. "KIAI!"

Pug quietly sat among the other men. Completely ready to strike anyone.

"He cost a lot, so you better cheer." Todd gestured toward the curtains to the right of the stage.
  "Let's give it up for the Abomination!" he said.