5

James had decided that today, he would ask the million dollar question. What were James and Regulus?

He sat Regulus down.

"Reg. This whole thing between us, I want to know for sure. Is this just because of the spell on the jar or do you actually. . . Do you actually want to date me?" James asked.

"It's not because of the spell. If your not comfortable with that then that's fine."

James sighed, "I'm way more than just comfortable."

He pulled Regulus into a deep kiss.

"So. . . Boyfriends?" Regulus asked hopefully.

James kissed his forehead and replied, "Boyfriends."

It was the first Hogsmeade weekend with the new couples and the Slytherins and Gryffindors were going together. They were currently in Honeydukes and the cashier had just asked Lily what she wanted.

She had one of those trouble making grins on her face.

"YO, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT!"

The shop went quiet before Dorcas shouted from across the building, "SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT!"

The muggleborns all laughed while the pure bloods seemed extremely confused. Apart from the Slytherins who seemed to know what was going on. That made it even more confusing. The Slytherins, who supposedly hated muggles, knew a lot about muggle culture.

They left soon after and went to the Hogs Head.

Sirius grinned as he ordered shot after shot, "I'm playing a game, it's called take a shot every time your depressed."

"Ooh, I wanna join!" Regulus exclaimed.

"That game exists, it's called alcoholism." Remus said.

"Don't be such a party pooper!"

When they left to go back to Hogwarts, Remus and Sirius went on a walk before retiring to their dorm.

Remus, after going over the pros and cons in his head six billion times, grabs Sirius' hand and intertwines their fingers.

He's afraid he did something wrong when Sirius looks at their hands in shock. He was about to pull away when Sirius started waving their hands around.

"REMUS LUPIN JUST GRABBED MY HAND! THE REMUS LUPIN! THIS IS A GLORIOUS DAY, FELLOW HOGWARTIANS! EXCUSE US WHILE I TAKE THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN AWAY SO I CAN SNOG HIM SENSELESS IN A CLOSET!"

Sirius did just that.

The next day, they had potions with the Slytherins.

"I wonder why anyone wants to be friends with him. He's an ugly, deranged b****." Snape mutters.

Remus frowns and leans over to Lily. "Is this the part where I care?"

Lily snorted at his answer.

Sirius glared so fiercely the table set on fire, "B****, you better run!"

That evening, Sirius had caught a cold.

"I'm sick." Sirius said.

"Tragic." Remus responded.

"I need to stay in bed all day tomorrow."

"Have fun."

"I need some company."

"I'll go get James."

"I need kisses to make me feel better."

"I'm sure Regulus won't mind."

"I need a hug."

"Oh, Peter!"

"I need something to do!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Do me." Remus said.

"F*** you!"

Yet again, the Marauders could not sleep in their dorm.

The next day, it was the Black Brothers Gossip session.

"Hey, Reggie! Wait up!"

"What?" Regulus asked impatiently, very ready to go kiss James senseless.

"I have to tell you something! Re-"

Regulus shoved a finger to Sirius' lips, shushing him.

"Let me guess. Remus held you hand? He looked at you? He said your name?"

"Almost." Sirius shrugged.

"Remus hit you on the head with his book and rolled his eyes at you. But in a 'sexy way'."

"Damn, your good!"

"Well, yeah, I try."

Recently, the Marauders kept having random conversations early in the morning.

"How do I politely ask him to slam me against a wall and make out with me or f*** me?"

"Sirius, it's four in the f***ing morning, if you want to make out with Remus, go right ahead! Just do it quietly!" James exclaimed.

James burst into the dorm, recently finished quidditch practice, "How's everyone doing?"

"Breathing." Sirius replied.

"Setting the bad pretty low there, huh?"

"Well it's more than Remus." Sirius pointed at the werewolf who looked like he was having a panic attack over Sirius wearing his jumper.

"Honestly, f*** you!"

Sirius had put his hair in a bun and Remus was plain staring at this point.

"I'm gonna eat my f***img pillow." Remus said.

"Please, don't." James said, genuinely wondering if his best friend was okay.

Later on they were studying and Remus had ran his fingers through his hair, looking very concentrated.

"I'm going to throw myself of the astronomy tower." Sirius sighed.

"Why are you two like this?!" James exclaimed.