Chapter 11

*Ruv's POV* - Requested by @Frisky_Love, check them out!

     It's only been a month or so since the picnic, and Sarv already seems more content than usual. I am too, it's just hard to notice, considering my muscle problem, resulting in smiling taking more effort than an average person. Yet, I bet Sarvente can see past that.

     I leave my room to go eat breakfast. I could care less what it is, since everything Sarvente cooks will taste good. Hell- I could eat spice cake everyday, and not get tired of it.

     "Good morning, Ruvvvv!", Sarvente greets me. Since it's a Saturday,  once again, she doesn't have masses to attend. 

     I sit down to eat.

     "So, anything you want to do today?", I ask Sarv.

     "Well, I was kinda thinking we could go to this one place...", she says.

     After we eat, we go get dressed into our day clothes, and come back out to the main church hall.

     "So... where is this place?",  I ask.

     "You'll see...", Sarvente says.

     She closes her eyes, and takes a breath, as her horns start to grow, her wings also become visible. She opens her eyes, which are now hot pink, and she says what sounds like a spell. What....?

     Her horns go back down, and so do her wings, reverting back to her normal appearance. A portal opens up in front of her.

     Sarvente smiles, "Let's go!".

     I take a breath, and while holding hands, we walk through the portal.

     When we step into the other side, we are in a white void, and there are 2 people there, too.

     (Author note: Note that this is NOT the Nothing World, where Selever and Rasazy reside, but instead the Nothing Void. The Nothing Void is a place I thought of, where instead of being a blank void where anything can be (like the Nothing World), it's a blank void where nothing can be; just a void of white.)

     The shorter of the 2 and Sarvente walk up to each other. The other speaks first.

     "If we thought this through, then you two are us, but of the opposite personalities?", she says.

     "Yep! It's very nice to meet you!", Sarvente says, shaking the other's hands.

     Opposite... what

     I look a little closer, and see that the nun looks like Sarvente, but with all the color and emotion drained out of her, leaving a palette of grey, black, and a little light blue (Rasazy's blue), replacing Sarv's colorful pink-shaded clothing.

     Next to her, is a tall man, who looks fairly like... me? His face is Sarvente's shades of pink, with an eyepatch exactly like mine, even on the same side. He does not wear an ushanka as I do, so you can see his very messy hair. His clothes are dark pink and pink, as if the color drained from his Sarvente was put into him, instead.

     "Uh, Sarv?", I ask from behind.

     "Yes?", asks both Sarvente and the other nun.

     "Hey! How do you know Shawty's name?", the tall pink criminal asks.

     I ignore him. Shawty...?

     "The pink Sarv?", I clarify.

     "Yeah, Ruv?" she asks.