Kiss

We're in a slaughter house.My dad is holding a gun to my face.Hes insane,he killed our mum and took us from  the twins.I feel like passing out right now but i can't do that.

"Goodbye"My dad says."I guess i'll let you watch kishi die"He holds the gun up to kishis face.Next thing i know a familar arm punches my dad.He yells out in pain and falls to the floor."Kaoru!"Kishi yells happily.I wait for hikaru.Where the hell is he?Kaoru unties me and kishi.The rest of the host club shows up and starts attacking all my dads henchmen.

I keep looking around.Hikaru is no where to be found.My dad gasps and starts to run.He runs out of the room and i decide to follow.

He rushes over a bridge.Theres a bridge that goes over some water.Its super high."Stop!"I yell.He does as ordered for some reason."We left for  good reason.We can just talk this out"He laughs and walks up to me,grabbing my shirt and leaning me over the side of the bridge."You ruined everything!"He yells."Go and die!"My eyes widen and next thing i know i get thrown over the side.

"Goodbye asa!"He yells and runs off.I turn my head to the side as i'm falling.Its a great height!

"Asa!"A familar  voice screams.Hikaru.He runs to the side of the bridge and jumps off.What a idiot!He falls faster and faster untill hes next to me.He wraps his arms around me,my head buried in his chest."You're late"I say.He just smirks and chuckles.

We fall into the water and theres a great big splash.

...........

Police cars are on the farm now.Dad got away but his henchmen are going to jail."So you two are his long lost twins?.."A female cop asks.Me and kishi nod.We explain some more then we head home.

"Why?"I ask hikaru.He turns his head to me in confusion and goes on the bed.I sit down next to him."We're just your maids"

He sighs and chuckles."You're a idiot asa"Eeh?!"You and kishi are more then 'just maids' to us"He looks at me with a soft smile.My face starts to get hot,i turn my head away.

"O-oh ok then.."I say.Hikaru grabs my chin gently and turns my head."W-what?.."He leans in closer.My face gets hotter and hotter.Our faces are so close.Its silent for a bit.

"Pervert"He says.

"You're a idiot!"I yell.He chuckles.Goddamn it!No one embarasses me and gets away with it!I grab a pillow and throw it at his face."Oh were you embarassed?"He asks.

"I'm leaving"I say and get up.He quickly grabs my hand and pulls me back,kissing me.

"That is what you are to me"He says.Instead of pulling away i stay there in shock."Ok i'm going to bed"He grabs me and throws me out of his room.

W-what was that about?!

The next day.

Man, i'm so tired and what was with that?Hikaru kissed me."Good morning m-master.."I say.Then i was confused,with mixed feelings.He groans and throws the pillow at me."What the hell?!"He giggles."Get up!"I throw the covers off of him and.."Put some clothes on!"

"Don't look you pervert!"He yells.

"You can get up on you're own today!"I yell and go get dressed.I make him some breakfast and put it on the table.Theres hardly any time so i'll just skip breakfast."Good morning!"Kishi yawns.

"Good morning kishi"I say.Hikaru comes running out."Finally!You took ages"

"Sorry sorry!"He sighs.He fixes his tie but while doing it he falls over.

"Woah hikaru, are you ok?"Kaoru asks.He nods then gets himself up.Hikaru stops where hes standing and stares at me.It goes on for about a minute.

"Um".. Kaoru mumbles "Wh-"