Hikarus Hell.

I wait in the mall for honey to come.Its weird.Why would honey just randomly ask me out on a date?I just said yes so he would get out of my face,has that guy ever heard of personal space?

Suddenly my phone starts to ring.Yes i have a phone now.Hikaru gave me one.I pick up the phone and answer it."Hello?"

"I'm so sorry asa-chan!"Honey cries."I can't make it to our date..i'm sick.."

"Oh.Thats fine"I say.Good, i didn't want to do this anyway.

"So i sent someone  else in my place"He adds.Someone else?.Honey hangs up and see a shadow over me.I look up to see the owner of that shadow."Mori?"I mumble.He stares at me with a blank expression.Well this is just great.This 'date' will be so silent that you could probably hear a mouse breathing."Well lets.. uhh.. get some ice cream"I walk over to the ice cream stand.Kaoru gave me some money to spend too."What flavor?"He looks up at all the flavors and his eyes stop at a chocolate one."Two chocolate ice creams please"The worker hands me the ice creams in exchange for the money.

"Here"I hand mori the ice cream and we start walking and eating.For awhile theres no talking at all.

"This isn't a proper date!"Hikaru complains."Come kaoru, you give me a piggyback ride and we will wear one of those huge coats and dye our hair black so she'll think we're mori"Kaoru shakes his head."I''ll go by myself and fix  this then!"He goes to run to asa and mori but kaoru and honey hold him back.Of course all the host club followed.

"You're going to ruin the date hika-chan!"Honey yells.

Hikaru frowns and crosses his arms.Kaoru watches his brother closely.

"Why don't you talk much?"I ask him.He looks at me for a moment then looks away,ignoring the question.I'll just change the subject.I see hes done all his ice cream.I've hardly touched mine."Want a lick of my ice cream?"I ask.

He nods and takes it from my hands,licking the ice cream.

"Gaah!"Hikaru yells.Kaoru quickly covers his mouth and the host club jumps down to get out of sight.

"I hate people who yell in public"I mumble after hearing a huge scream.I wonder where it came from.I hope someone isn't dieing.He nods."You can have the ice cream"I turn to face mori and see that hes already done it."Woah"

He bends down and puts his hand on my face."Uh.."He wipes away the ice cream and stands up.Oh my god, i thought he was going to kiss me or something.Thank god.

"That was close.."Hikaru mumbles.

"T-thanks.."I say.He smiles."I'll go get us a drink"He nods and i run up to the drink stand.He goes and sits down on a bench.

"Hello miss"A strange man in black greets me.

/Moris flashback/

"If anyone strange comes up to asa on this date i want you to protect her"Hikaru says."It could be one of her dads men trying to get her back.Can you do this mori?"

Mori nods."Protect her no matter the cost"Hikaru says."Same thing goes for you honey.Whenever you see kishi in trouble you protect her.Me and kaoru will try our best to protect them also"

"But you two are much more skilled"Kaoru adds."So we need you to do this for them and for us"

"Okay"Honey says.Mori nods.

/End/

Mori looks over to me and his eyes widen."Please come with us"The man says as other men in black come from behind him and surround me."No thanks, i've got to get back to my friend"I say and grab the drinks and begin to walk back to mori.

"Sorry"The man says."We can't allow that"He grabs me,causing me to spill both the drinks.The other men grab guns out and point them at me and the people around us."Let me go!"I yell but they ignore me.

Moris eyes get wider and he gets up and starts walking slowly towards us."Don't come any closer giant!"The henchmen yell.Anger fills up in mori but he keeps a calm expression on his face.

"Oh crap lets go help"Hikaru says and gets up.

"No"Honey runs."He can handle this hika-chan"He holds hikaru back.

"I said..let me go!"I yell and kick the man holding me.He crashes down to the floor and groans in pain.Moris expression changes from calm and careless to suprised and shocked."Don't move lady!"The rest of the men say.

"Lets see if the lesson taught me anything mori"I say.He smirks."Lets go"He nods and we both start beating the men in black.

"Woah.."Hikaru mumbles.

"I guess takashi taught asa-chan well"Honey giggles.Kishi also giggles excitedly.

I jump on the last standing man.Using the first move mori taught me."Oh no you don't"The man whispers.He catches me by suprise and grabs my leg,throwing me high in the air.

"Asa!"Hikaru yells.

"Hikaru?!"I yell as i hear that familar voice.Mori looks over to hikaru and raises his eye brow.Knowing hikaru will catch me he finishes the last man off.

Hikaru races and just before i hit the ground he catches me."Why are you here?"I ask.

"I was just.." He mumbles and looks back.The rest of the host club,including kishi get out of hiding."Shopping?"

"You were spying on us weren't you?"I ask.He frowns and avoids eye contact.I jump out of his arms and cross mine.Mori walks up to us and stares at hikaru."I wasn't spying"He protests."This was honeys idea"Honey?Honey smiles nervously  and chuckles nervously.

I walk off with mori and we continue our date untill i go back home.

"You can't go on a date anymore"Hikaru says.

"What?.."I mumble."You can't tell me what to do"

"Thats a order" He says.

"You can't order me around in my personal life!"

"Yes i can!"He yells."You can't go on a date with anyone but  m-"..He stops himself from saying anymore.

"Anyone but?.."

He frowns and walks away."Goodnight"He says harshly and walks off.

Kaoru and kishi were watching secretly."Today.. seeing asa on that date..was kinda like hell for hikaru"Kaoru mumbles.

"What?Did you say something?"Kishi asks.Kaoru turns to face kishi and smiles.

"Nope,nothing"