Maid?!

"Come back theif!" A old man yells.I just stole a bit of food from his shop.Thats it.I keep on running as far as i can to get back to Kishi.I'm the older twin i guess you can say.I was born a minute before her.Shes weaker compaired to me.I'm the one whos always stealing clothes and food.We look just alike but we have a different eye colour.Thats the Only difference and the only way people can tell us apart.

I turn the corner and back down into the cold alley."Kishi i got some food," I say,

"Ok.."Kishi replies weakly.Her clothes have holes in them.I put the food down and rush towards her.I look at her bleeding hand."What happened while i was gone?" I ask.

"S-some dogs came.." She says. "They wanted the rest of our food,sorry i couldn't fight them off.." She sighs.I pull her towards me and hug her.Well we got a bit more food.Thats all that matters."At least your ok"I say."Lets go get some more clothes" I pull her up and we begin walking.I take a old couch and cover the entrance.As i said, shes weaker so she couldn't of moved it.

If anything i should be weaker.I give all the food to kishi.I want her to eat more then me.I want her to be happy."Wait here," I say as i order her to wait outside of the store.I walk in and look around the store for clothes in Kishi's size.

I notice a familar lady with a man.Isnt that Yuzuha Hitachiin?Thats right.She made this piece of clothing.. i'm about to steal.I hate stealing but i do it for Kishi.I grab the clothes and start to rush out."Theif!" A man yells.

The man next to Yuzuha Hitachiin turns around and frowns."Don't worry sweetie i'll catch her!" He yells and runs after me.

Grabbing me and making me fall down to the ground."Stealing is bad!" The man yells.Yuzuha walks up to the man with a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry"I say. "I was just doing this for my sister"I point to a short haired girl with dirty clothes with holes in them.

"Oh my.."Yuzuha gasps."Sweetie where are your parents?"

"We haven't seen them in years," I reply "Me and my sister Kishi ran off at the age of nine.Our parents were the owners of Sakura  Farms.Back then we ran off to help them since they didn't have enough money to feed me and Kishi," Sometimes i have to use this.So when they do catch me they'll let me go.

"And your name is?.."

"Asa Suzuki"I respond.Yuzuha turns to the man and pulls him away.They whisper something in eachothers ears.Kishi weakly runs up to me."I'm Yuzuha Hitachiin and this is my husband,"She says "We'll help you.You can live with us,"

"W-what?.." Kishi mumbles.

"You can be our maids," Mr.Hitachiin says.M-maids?!"We'll feed you and give you a roof over your head."

"We also have some twin boys of our own,"Yuzuha chuckles.Mr.hitachiin helps us up and Kishi gives me a soft smile."How old are you?"

"We're 15"Kishi replies.

"Oh just like Hikaru and Kaoru," She mumbles."Come now" We get pushed into the limo and ride to a huge house.Kishi holds my hand nervously.

"I don't know about this,"I whisper to Kishi.

"But look at this huge house,"Kishi whispers as we get out of the limo."Plus they're gonna feed us"I can see the happiness in her eyes.My tummy grumbles and i give her a soft smile.Only for Kishi.We tell them our size and they make two dresses for us.Kishi has a light blue one and i have a light purple one.The dresses are short but not too short.

They show us to our room.Two beds put together but seperated by one sidetable in the middle.Television,closets and everything.They gave us a meal and for once in my life, i'm full."Please can we stay here,Asa?"Kishi asks.This place is pretty good so far but the thing i'm worried about is.. the twins.

The have boy twins.Boys!If they're good looking and if kishi starts to like one of them... it will be a disaster!"Maybe"I say.The doors open.I turn my head to see two male twins.

"So you're the twins mother is talking about,"Both of them mumble at the same time.

"I'm Hikaru," One of the twins greets us and leans on the wall.

"I'm Kaoru,"Says the other twin.They look just alike but its pretty easy to tell them apart so far.They walk up to us.Hikaru points at me."You're Asa, right?" He asks.I nod my head.

"Your Kishi?" Kaoru points at Kishi.She nods her head slowly and backs away from them nervously.The twins look at eachother and smirk."So you're our new personal maids" They say.

"Personal?" I mutter.They nod."Hey, we haven't decided if we want to stay here or not!"I stand up in front of them and death stare them both.Kishi stands up behind me and rests her head on my shouder."Its nice here though,"Kishi says.

"You'll be going to school with us,"Kaoru adds.Kishi's eyes widen.She blushes and smiles.

"School is fun isn't it?" Kishi asks."We've never been to school.I wonder what is like.." Kishi looks at me.She looks so happy.I don't like this place but if Kishi does then..

"Yeah.."I mumble.Hikaru raises an eye brow."We'll stay here then,"If Kishi's happy, i'm happy.Hikaru's eyes widen and he stays there and stares at me.He gets out of his trance and both of the twins smirk."We have special maid uniforms we made," They grinn evily.They grab some sexy maid outfits.

"I'm not wearing that!' I yell."Neither is kishi!"

"That's something whores wear," Kishi says.I turn at Kishi and frown.She gives me a sorry smile.I don't like her swearing.I guess i am like a parent to her.Sometimes i can be over protective but i just do it for her.So she'll be happy.

"You have to wear it if you stay here~" The twins purr'd.I look into Kishi's blue eyes.Happyness with a hint of shyness.

"We'll try it on tomorrow.." I groan.Kishi squeals and jumps happily.

"Good night!~"The twins wave.They give us the maid outfits."In the morning you'll wake up to a yellow dress.That's the school uniform," They smirk and walk away.

"She does anything Kishi wants doesn't she?" Hikaru asks.Kaoru nods his head in agreement.

"Having them around might be interesting.." Kaoru adds.

"Our new toys"They say together.