THE WEIGHT OF BLOOD

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩❙ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 ❙

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Gods are always watching.

They have seen how the once mightful House Targaryen had been creating their own downfall piece by piece throughout the years. It had been small decisions here and there, but eventually, they had seen that it would catch up to them. It would've been only fair to let things happen the way they were supposed to, as the dragonlords had dismissed the Faith several times, to allow the upcoming ruination of those who claimed the right to rule the Seven Kingdoms.

But the Gods also thought of themselves as merciful.

Death, the blood of innocents, irreparable damage, and hundreds of thousands of lives lost were not something they could look past. The fate of Westeros was ready to be signed on paper, but they knew there was a chance to change everything that would come, perhaps a small chance, but there was hope, and hope was the last thing men had when things were looking the worst, so they took the chance.

Perhaps it was wrong to place the fate of everything that would happen within the shoulders of a single person, but they had seen it and knew there was no other way. With Aemma Arryn's blood being spilled for the idea of an heir being born, the Gods gave their last gift to House Targaryen.

A Princess was born, and perhaps it wasn't fair, but Valaena Targaryen was the Gods' champion, the Hope of the house Targaryen, and most importantly, the Hope of the Kingdom.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

┍━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━┑

˗ˏˋ 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 ˎˊ˗