Chapter 11🔥

ALEXIE'S POV

I stare up at the ceiling and trace the intricate designs with my eyes. I look around the room and appreciate whoever designed it. Spacious, modern, expensive-looking, what more could you want? Unfortunately, despite my desperate attempts of focusing on the interior designing, Grayson sneaks back into my brain. I can't say I'm still as mad at him as I was when I first found out but I'm still pisses he didn't tell me something that clearly concerned me. Whatever, I'm here when he's ready for a big apology and admitting that he should have told me everything that was happening from the start.

As if on cue, the bedroom door swings open and standing there is none other than Grayson himself. The full 6'4, Greek-God-like muscled Grayson. It's slightly weird that he's ready to apologise at 11pm but I'll take it. He unexpectedly storms over to the bed with loud footsteps and I look at him confused. I have a feeling this isn't going to be a great apology.

"Enough of this silent treatment bullshit," Grayson says angrily and... lustfully?

He confidently climbs onto the bed and places one of his hands on my chest, keeping me in place.

"Let me know if you can still be mad at me after I fuck you so hard that you won't be able to count how many times you've orgasmed," he whispers.

"What?" I breathe.

He grabs my pyjama top and rips it open, buttons popping all the way down the middle and rolling onto the floor.

"What are you doing?" I ask in shock.

"Whatever the fuck I want, to what I own," he growls.

He continues to rip as he pulls my shorts and boxers straight down my legs. Grayson being this angry makes me incredibly hard. A part of me knows we should probably stop and actually talk about our fight. But the other 99% of me wants to try to make Grayson even angrier to see what will happen. I lean up on my elbows so our lips are almost touching.

"So what are you going to do, big guy?" I tease.

"You're treading on thin ice," he warns.

"I want to fall in," I whisper very slowly with blatantly obvious seduction.

"Now you've done it, pretty boy."

He quickly flips my naked body over so I'm on all fours. He doesn't touch me for a while before I feel silk covering my eyes. He ties it around the back of my head before pushing my shoulders down so only my ass is in the air.

"I'm going to give you three words ok? Green, yellow, and red. Green means go, yellow means slow down, and red means stop. If you say red, I'll stop everything I'm doing and we won't continue. Use them if you need baby, promise?" Grayson tells me seriously but with a hint of gentleness.

"O-ok, I promise," I stutter, my confidence wavering slightly.

Grayson slowly traces his finger up and down the crevice between my cheeks, sending a shock wave throughout my body.

"Every inch of your perfect body belongs to me, understand?" he asks.

"Mmm hmm," I mumble absent minded, my focus trained on the little sparks I feel following Grayson's fingers.

Suddenly a hard slap lands on my ass. I yelp and try to pull my ass forward but Grayson makes sure I stay in place.

"Y-yes! I understand! Oh my god!" I moan.

I've never been spanked before but wholly shit did it feel fucking fantastic. I can still feel the hot sting.

"Sir," he says.