𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟'𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙

The Red Death was about to snap at one of the men when a flame exploded on the back of her head. She roared and a Nadder, Zippleback, Gronckle and Nightmare with people on their back came flying into the chaotic scene. "Heavily armoured skull and tail made for bashing and crushing! Steer clear of both! Small eyes, large nostrils! Relies on hearing and smell!" I heard the boy riding the Gronckle say. The Nightmare, Zippleback and Gronckle flew to the Red Death as the Nadder flew towards the flaming ships. I watched the three dragons annoying the Red Death for some time before the Nadder came back and helped. A little while later looked over as I heard a loud splash and saw a Night Fury leap out of the water. A boy climbed on the Fury's back and the Fury leapt into the air. I looked at the Night Fury and I was certain it Nightshade..... again. The Red Death started to suck in the air around her pulling the Nadder closer into her mouth. The Fury dived down and got a plasma blast into the queen's mouth. The Fury grabbed a falling girl out her down on the ground then flew back to the Red Death.

I watched the Fury dive down from high up and shot the queen knocking her over.

The Red Death roared and opened her wing which she hadn't in years. Then she chased into rocks and disappeared in the thick grey clouds. I heard her snarling and every so often the sky world light up with a plasma blast. The came the orange fire of the queen. Suddenly I saw the Night Fury dive down with the queen diving after him. The Fury's left tail flap was smoking and burning away. Just as the queen opened her mouth, the Fury flipped over and shot a blast inside it setting her mouth on fire. The Red Death opened her wings to stop herself from falling, but they ripped just as SmokeCloud's had done years ago. The Fury flew out of the way and the queen fell headfirst onto the ground, went up in flames and soon after the was a huge explosion.

After the smoke had cleared I saw all the people gathered around the Night Fury who was laying on the ground. Stoick knelt down in front of him "Oh, son. I did this. Oh, son, I'm so sorry" Stoick said quietly. The Night Fury unwrapped his wings reviling a boy. Stoick ran forwards and gripped the boy. "Hiccup! He's alive." Stoick said hugging the boy as the people cheered. Stoick put his hand on the Fury. "Thank you for saving my son" he said and the Fury purred softly.

Soon after the people and their