Chapter 5

Sorry for the lack of updates, super busy with lax preseason.... Song is Come on Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners, basically my favorite song ever, and is perfect to jam out to ANYWHERE!!!!!!

Finally, time for the Stanley Cup parade in downtown Boston, as I pull on my light denimn mid-rise shorts, it was a pretty easy decision what to wear as a shirt, my Tyler Seguin oversized tee (gift from my new boyfriend ;) ) tucked into my shorts.

Yes, I said it, Tyler Seguin is my boyfriend. I promised him a second date and after that we went back to his place for a while, a.k.a, made out on the couch for what felt like seconds (30 minutes), and he finally looked up at me and said, "Sloane Parker, I never thought that I would say this but... I really... like really like you," he hopefully looked into my eyes "and I wntutbmgrlfrnd."

"Um Tyler," I said as I blushed, "what was that last part?"

"I said that I, Tyler Paul Seguin, would like you,  to be my girlfriend."

"Oh, wow, I mean YES!! For sure yes, I Sloane Davis Parker, would be honored to be your girlfriend." I laid as I smiled down on his beaming face.

We kissed for a while, and then he jumped upp and ran into his room, after he didn;t come back for a minute, i smelled my pits,  nope not bad, my breath, fresh as the 20 Icebreackers I inhaled after dinner. So I just sat there and thought about wherther or not yellow should be the color for both genders, because the one they use in baby rooms is quite femenine if you ask me...

When he finally came back, he was holding a grayish-black V-neck tee with a big bruins logo on the front and, none other than, Seguin with the number 19 on the back. 

"Just to make it official, you need to wear this shirt to everythig bruins related, no scratch that, EVERYTHING, this summer, and I will get you an official Tyler Seguin jersey for you to come to my games later."

I laughed at how official he sounded, and I said, "You know, I was actually thinking of wearing my Subban jersey..."

He threw the shirt at me and said, "Don't ever say that name again unless it is an insult towards him."

"Fine, I think I can deal with that." I said as I pulled him back on top of me, "Now, where were we?"

**********PARADE***********

Never been prouder of my boys, or my city!

There was a huge turnout and the boys looked like it was Christmas morning and Santa decided to stay at their house and buy them all lambourginis and showed them how to ride his sleigh. Yeah, that happy.

As soon as I arrived to the start, Tyler ran up to me and swung me around saying "Thank God you're here, I told the boys that you were going to come in a Seguin shirt and no one believed me, so I now get a $100 Capital Grill gift card."

"Glad to know thats why you're happy I'm here..."

"Aaaaaand, I really wanted to see my gorgeous girlfriend, I was a bout to get to that."

"Whatever." I said as I winked at him and walked away, "Come on, I think you have a victory parade to get to."

SORRY!!!!!!! SUPER SHORT!!! But d'awww arent they cute ;) anyways, again, sorry, but I have so much going on right now but I'll try to update quicker.