Chapter 1

Here we go, I thought as I entered the Bruins locker room.

It was June 15, 2011, and I, Sloane Parker, was about to go see the elated faces of my 31 best friends, the 2011 Stanley Cup Champions Boston Bruins.

You may be wondering how I know the Bruins, I am a model for some small businesses and I was asked to do a shoot with some of the Bruins at a local bar. Long story short, we got to know each other, had a few beers (haha whoops! I'm only 19), and exchanged numbers. Sure enough, Marchy called me up a week later and asked me to come watch one of their games, and I, as a native of Boston and die-hard Bruins fan decided to reply politetly, "HELL MOTHAFUCKIN YESSSSS!!!!" And so this crazy friendship began.

As soon as I walked into the room, a teary eyed Lucic picked me up and twirled me around (damn he's ripped) screaming, "We did it Parker, we actually fucking won!"

"Ha, I know! I can't believe it either! Looch, I love you, but can you put me down, I haven't been able to breathe for 10 seconds and I am 100% positive that is not a good thing," I said as i was chocking for breath.

"Oh, god, sorry Parker. I think I'm still in post fucking awesome best day of my life shock," he said with a smile and shine in his eyes.

"That's cute, even though you sound like a 12 year old girl who just met Justin Bieber...."

"PARKER" he and Marchand yelled at the same time.

"BRAAAAAAAAD!" I screamed as I ran over to give him a hug.

"Woah, look, I'm finally taller than you!" he laughed admiring our newfound height difference while towering over me in his skates (we're both 5'9).

"Geez, Marchy, I'm real proud of ya bud." I laughed at him.

"For growing or for scoring twice in the winning Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals." He asked.

"Meh, the last one wasn't that big of a deal...." I said with a wink. "Just kidding, you were AH-mazing! Did you hear me screaming after you scored?"

"No, but I'd love to hear it in my bed..." he said with a smirk.

"Aaaaaaand it looks like we're done here," I said as I walked over to the other guys, congratulating them on their huge win.

Just as I was chatting with Bergy about his last goal, I saw a tall, handsome, brunette boy making his way into the crowd.

Oh God, I thought, He's here.

Here we go.

****************************************

HeyHeyhey!!!! What's up Wattpad? 

This is my first story and I'm so excited because I've been reading here forever, and I noticed that no one's updating their Tyler Seguin stories, so I thought I'd give it a shot...

Hope Y'all enjoy!!!!!

P.S, WHO ELSE IS PUMPED FOR THE SEASON??????????