Chapter 2

Chapter 2 (Listen to Youtube Link While Reading)

Pic is Sloane

-Flashback-

Kid Cudi blaring from the speakers, 30 hot, sweaty hockey players raging around me, just a typical night downtown with my boys...

As usual, the guys snuck Tyler, my friend Hadley and I into the club (all under 21) and we got drinks on the house, so I obviously used up the recources offered to me ;).

As Hadley and I were being grinded on by some of Boston's hotest college guys (Heloooo Harvard crew team) I saw Tyler giving me a funny look out of the corner of my eye. I told Hadley that I was going to see what was stuck up his ass.

"What are you doing here, sick of your billionare lovers ass raping you?" he said with an attitude that I didn't even know that he had in him!

"Eeeeegggghhhhmyyyyygooood Tyyyyleeeer your such a party pooooooperrrrrr." I slurred while nearly knocking over a tray of shots, "Ooooooo are those for meeeeee??"

Tyler pushed the tray away and said, "Ummm no they're not, you're coming outside with me." he said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the door. 

"Eeeeeeehhhh noooo, I want to partaaaayy with my brooomies" 

"Dammit Sloane your completely wasted, just come get some fresh air." Tyler said as he pulled me outside with him.

We sat on a bench outside of the club in silence for what felt like hooouuuurrssss (actually about 3 minutes) until Tyler turned to me and said, "You really don't notice, do you?"

"Whaaaa?" I asked, half-asleep.

"You don't see me watching you whenever you walk by, wonering why you don't even aknowledge me, or like how you were with those guys in there and how much it pissed me off,  and how I'm fucking crazy about you Parker, do you really not see it?"

HELLO I'm all ears now!!!! I thought as I nearly had a minor heart attack, "Ummm, wow I guess I never thought that you would be into a girl like me.."

"Well of course I'm into hilarious, sexy, great girls, and I think you fit into that pretty well." He said with a smiled and looked down at my lips, and just as he started to lean in I hear...

"SLOOOAAAANNNEEEE!" Hadley screamed as she ruched over to me, "we need to get out of here ASAP, I heard those Harvard guys talking about boozing us up so we would go home with them, and then I was all HELL TO THE NO!, but I'm pretty sure I saw them try to follow me out...."

"Ummmm, okay Hads, calm down," I said giving Tyler a look that said what can you do? "well, umm I hope to see you soon Tyler. Oh god I did not just say that...

"Haha, see you around Parker." He said as he smiled and walked back into the club.

The Next Morning

I was looking around Boston.com for a while to see if there were any updates on the weather forcast (praying for snow), when I came across an article that said Bruin's Rookie Takes Another Girl Home From Club Fghjjjfbeq.

I laughed thinking, I can't beleve they got pics of us on the bench, that's hilarious, I hope my hair doesn't look like World War III took place in it...  So I clicked on the article.

The first thing that pops up is a picture of Tyler walkin out of the club with a blonde who I swear, attached watermelons to her chest and covered them with bronzer. I can't believe it! I thought he just told me that he was really into me and he goes and takes an oompa loompa holding two pumpkins to it's chest, whatever it's not like he's worth it anyway. 

And thats when I opened the pint of Ben & Jerry's and watched the Notebook 3 times in a row.