29. Twins

_____________________________________________________________

She was sleeping as I returned from my workout.

I sat by her on the edge and brushed the hair away from her face. It was the weekend so she was still in bed getting some more sleep than usual. But I had better idea in my mind than to let her sleep.

I pushed away the blankets away from her slowly but she only whined a little before going back to sleep. I ran my fingertips from her claves and reached to her inner thighs.

I bent down getting between her legs and pushed them apart a little wider. My fingers got near her hip and pulled her panties futher down and slipped them off her legs.

I got near her senistive spot between her legs and gave a small lick on it. She moaned a little but her eyes were still shut close. My tongue drew little circles around her clit making her moan even more. I dipped my fingers into her wetness and slid it inside her, making her gasp a little.

Her thighs tried to push close against each other but I pulled her legs each on my shoulders as I blew a little into her wetness. It sent a shiver through her and brought a smile on my lips which were pressed against her core now. I added another digit into her, slowly sliding them in and out.

"Ah...Advik," She was now fully awake and running her fingers through my hair and lightly yanking at them. She pushed her hips against my face as I licked and sucked at her clit.

After a few seconds her pants grew faster and louder. She came as she chanted my name.

I grinned at her while she tried to slow down her breathing.

I got up and stood in front of the bed staring at the beauty which laid spread out infront of me.

"I will be in the shower if you would want to join me." I turned to leave but her hand grabbed mine, making me stop on my steps.

"Wait, I should share the pleasure you gave me." She got on her knees and sat down on the edge while I stood infront of her clearly with a hard on.

She pulled down my pants along with everything else under it down to my ankles.

Her tiny hands held my hardness and her fingers tightened around it making me hiss.
I held her hair up in a ponytail as she brought her lips closer to my tip and gave it a lick. She was teasing me and her fingers traced my shaft from its base.

"Fuck..." I growl as she slowly takes my length into her mouth her pink lips now around it.

She sucked on it and her fingers moved in a pumping motion at such a dangerous pace.

I pushed it into her mouth a little further which made her gag but she continued sucking even though tears filled her eyes as she gagged a little before while adjusting to my length.

It did not take me long to reach my orgasm but she continued to suck me dry.

I pulled out and a drop of cum dripped on her chin. Her finger wiped it and licked it with her tongue.

She grinned this time as I came down from what felt a bliss.

I kissed her lips and carried her to the shower to continue.

**************

"Will you still love when I get ugly later after having a baby?" She asked me with a frown while we were looking into some research paper online.

"Why would you say that? I will love you no matter how you are or will be." I press a kiss against her frowned lips and hug her as she sits on my lap.

"We have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow so come pick up, okay?"
She pouts and stares at my lips clealry hungry for another kiss.

"Lets watch a movie ,"she says as I let her get off my lap.

"Which one?" I asked her as I went to the menu.

"Um, what about all the bright places? "

"Thats the one then."

We cuddled together as the movie started to play on the TV screen.

Halfway into the movie we both were sobbing and crying our eyes out.

"Stupid pregnancy harmones making me all emotional" She took the tissue and blew her nose into it.

I chuckled listening to her complaining about hormones.

The pregnancy had changed a lot of things for her. I could notice her cheeks were now a little more plump than before. Even though the baby bump wasn't yet noticeable, her symptoms were overflowing.

It felt painful even to me as she suffered from morning sickness and not being able to eat properly in the morning. I got her everything she might crave for her. I had spent a whole sunday getting through books regarding pregnancies and stuff to help her with everything. I went to the clinic with her and tried to clear out my doubts about it with the doctor.

"What are you thinking? You are soo dazed out!"  Pari stared into me as if she could somehow figure it out herself.

"Pari, what if Im not fit being a father?" My out of the blue words surprised her. But she broke into a laughter.

After laughing and wiping her tears she tuned towards me still trying to stop laughing.

"Advik, please dont worry. I know you will be a great father for our child. For gods sake you are reading books on it look at me while I am doing nothing."

"You are not defnitely not sitting not doing anything Pari. Our baby is growing inside you and I have nine months to prepare myself to carry it with me for the rest of my life."

She giggles and presses her lips against my cheek and hugs me tightly.

***********

"Well you see there two heart beats here" The doctor points to the screen.

"What!?" Pari almost screams out loud.

"Yeah congratulations with double folds I guess. You guys are having twins." The doctor pats Paris shoulder with a smile.

Paris chest raises up and down continously as she tries to take in the information. She turns towards me with a confusion in her eyes.

While I am having a huge smile on my lips and tries to soothe her down by squeezing her hand and slowly brushing her back as she sits back up.

"You dont have to be soo worried dear. Both babies seem healthy and your belly might just grow a little more than usual pregnant belly but you will be fine."

The doctor tried to reassure her.

Pari just slowly nodded along to her words.

I was over the moon as we got out of the clinic. I helped her get into the car, she sat there staring out of the window.

"Pari, I know you are scared that its going to be twins but believe me I am scared just as much as you. After they are born I promise you I will do my best to take care of them along with you. I will be there with you in each step you take."

I take her soft hands and gave a kiss on her smooth skin.

_______________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading ❣
Show your love by voting and commenting 💝