Kidnapped

Beep
Beep
Beep
"Ugh. Shut the hell up!" I slam my fist down on the alarm clock.
"Addison Marie Carter, what did I tell you about your language?" my older brother Jase yelled.
I cringe and hide under the covers. "You have 5 minutes to get out of bed before I send Gauge up there."
I immediately jump out of bed knowing that it wouldn't be good if he had to come up here.
I have 3 older brothers. Jase is the oldest, he's 26 and married to his mate Blaire with 2 little girls, Jenna and Paige. Next is Mason, who is 24, who has a mate Natalie. Then there is Gauge who is the most obnoxious annoying player of the family who is 18 but I still love him to death.
They are all extremely protective over me all my boyfriends have had to be a secret or they would have killed them and me.
My parents aren't in my life much they are usually gone on their job trips I guess I don't care to listen about them anymore.
They try to make up for being gone by buying us everything.
Our house is huge and has everything you would ever want but it still doesn't help.
Anyways here I am getting ready for the hell-hole we call school.
Gauge is the only one that goes to school still which all my brothers like so he can watch me I find it annoying and can't wait till he graduates so I don't have to hide my boyfriend Zander from them.
I slowly drag myself down the stairs groaning. I go to the kitchen to get some food where my 3 brothers are sitting eating pancakes for breakfast. "Good morning Addison" Jase says. "Morning Addie" yells Gauge.
I just roll my eyes and plop in my seat ignoring them and throwing some pancakes on my plate.
"Addison" Jase says sternly obviously not liking my attitude.
But I don't give a fuck they are forcing me to go to that hell-hole.
"What." I all but growl out.
"You better watch the attitude before that phone is mine, understand?"
"Yeah got it whatever" I reply not wanting to risk my phone getting taken away but then again not caring.
" You know what just go ahead and give it to me. You can have it back before you go to school" Jase says getting pissed off.
"Fine" I throw him the phone praying that Zander doesn't text me.
He places it on the table and then we all finish eating in silence before my phone starts to vibrate indicating I have a message.
I freeze and slowly look up at Jase silently praying it won't pick it up.
Of course luck is never on my side he picks it up and reads it before slowly looking up at me.
Narrowing his eyes and sending a murderous glare my way.
I screech and take off running. I hear him growl out "get her now" and then thundering footsteps after me.
I trip and fall and start to crawl just trying to get to my bedroom safety. When I feel a set of arms pick me up and start to drag me kicking and screaming into the living room where my brothers await with glares on their faces.
I gulp and start kicking and punching more trying to escape and run.
Gauge throws me onto the couch and sits by me throwing his arm around me so I can't escape.
"Who the hell is Zander?" Jase grits out.
"Uhm I'm not sure just some random that won't stop texting me" I say trying to play the innocent card.
"Don't fucking lie to us Addison" Mason growls.
"Fine fine he's my fucking boyfriend just get off my back about it"
All my brothers eyes flash with hurt, anger and disappointment before Jase says "I think it's time for school Gauge have a good day."
He doesn't say anything just gets up and leaves with the rest of my brothers. Okay then I guess I'm riding alone today I think.
It hurts that my brothers are ignoring me since we are all so close.
I try not to cry as I get in my car and drive to school.
My wolf is pacing in my head today and and is excited about something obviously not feeling the hurt that I am.
I'm dreading today since there is another pack that is going to be sharing schools with us now.
I get out and walk to my locker before heading to math.
The teacher comes in and starts blabbering about stupid stuff so I just lay my head down.
Then the most amazing scent hits my nose it smells of vanilla and the forest. I can't help but snap my head just as the hottest Greek god walks in the room.
His eyes reach mine before he growls "MINE."
Before I know it I'm thrown over his shoulder and he runs out of the school. I kick and scream and pound on his back.
"Let me down you asshat!" I scream. He smacks my butt and replies "Kitten I don't want to punish you so soon you better watch that dirty mouth of yours."
"You can't fucking tell me what to do now LET ME DOWN!!!"
"Alright we have to do this the hard way my feet suddenly hit the ground and there is a white cloth shoved in my face that is soaked in something.
My eyes widen and I try to hold my breath. "Kitten come on it's okay just breathe and everything will be alright." He soothes as he looks at in my eyes, sadness and regret is the last thing I see in his eyes before my world turns black and warm arms catch me.