Punishment

Warning rated R

Ryder gets off of me and walks into the closet. I sit up and watch him walk out thinking if I should just make a run for it now.
"Don't even think about moving it will only make everything worse" I hear him shout.

Shit. What's going to happen now.

He walks back into the room with a box. He sets the box to the side before he pulls my shirt and pants off and throwing them across the room. He stops and looks at my body. I began to become self conscious and try to hide my body.

"Don't hide what is mine from me! You are beautiful and I love your body!" He growls. He then rips my underwear and bra completely apart!

"RYDER!!!! Those were my favorite!!"

"Don't worry about it I can buy you plenty more!" He grabs me and flips me around onto my stomach. He wiggle and try to get away when he places his knee into my back so I can't move.

He grabs my hands and handcuffs them to the headboard. The pressure on my back is removed and my lower half is pulled up so I'm on my knees.
Nothing happens. Complete silence until I hear things rustling around beside me assuming he's looking through the box.

I feel something softly run across my butt.
"Now Kitten I don't want to hear a word come out of that dirty mouth of yours, or it will be worse. Understood?"
I don't say anything as I'm contemplating everything he said and what would happen.

Smack!
I yelp and jump forward.
"I asked you a question and would like a answer. "
"Ye-yes Alpha" I stutter out and smirk.

"You have been a very naughty girl. And naughty girls get punished. I want you to count."
Smack. "One" I bite the blankets trying to make a noise.
Smack. "Two" a moan slips out before I can stop myself.

"Oh Kitten I asked one thing and you just couldn't do that. What a shame. Open your mouth."
I hesitantly open my mouth when a ball gag is shoved in. He ties it in place before going back to my punishment. All 10 smacks all I could do was hold back the moans and bite the ball.
He stops and leaves, coming back with lotion. "I know you are sore, so this will help."

He then rubs it on my butt slowly and softly. He groans before growling "This is mine Kitten. Understood?"
His hand travels down lower before he shoves a finger in and growling. "This is also all mine. Your whole body is mine and it would do you best if you would remember that!" He takes the ball gag out and throws it back to the box.

"I wasn't with that boy I swear!!"
"I know he mind linked me and told me everything but I still loved to see how red your plumb little ass could get!"
"Ryderrr" I whine. "Can you let me out of this now!?"

"I don't know I quite enjoy to see you all tied up and soaking wet." I moan at his words knowing I am since I can feel it dripping down my legs.
He un cuffs me and flips me onto my back. He puts himself in between my legs and kisses me. His tongue runs across my lip asking for entrance which I deny.

He then shoved a finger inside of me making me gasp and allowing him to slip his tongue in exploring my mouth.
He adds another finger and his fingers start to slowly move in and out in me making me moan and clench my eyes shut.

His kisses travel down my throat. He bites and sucks defiantly leaving hickeys. I roll my eyes knowing its a possessive thing.

The kisses get lower and before I know it he has my nipple in his mouth biting and sucking it. While his other hand squeezes my other one before he switches off and gives my other one the same amount of attention.

My moans are now uncontrollable and I can feel a build up growing. I feel my walls clenching around his fingers and he obviously can too because he quickens his pace and moves his mouth down lower. He tongue joins his fingers and I then know I can't hold it any longer. I burst and scream his name. His tongue doesn't stop its attack until I'm all cleaned and he's pleased he has got it all. He then leans up and places a peck on my lips. I can taste my sweet honey on his lips.

"Now kitten I want you to remember I am the only one that can bring you joy like that. No one else will be as good as me. Because I own it and I own you forever."

Still coming down from my high I don't even pay attention to his words because I'm so exhausted but in my head I'm yelling how I'm not a possession.
He chuckles obviously hearing it and then crawls beside me before pulling the blankets over us and pulling me to his chest. My eyes start to slowly drop and he places a soft kiss onto my forehead before whispering. "I love you Addison. "

Sorry it took long and it's kinda short. Also sorry if it offended anyone.