chapter 1

Chapter notes

This story is less than 5 chapters. It's a fluff and crack. No villans and no angst.

Mafia background and asuasual ignore grammar mistakes.

I made cupcakes today for the Taylor Swift brand new album release "Midnights"( my first time baking cupcakes and frosting) . I am so excited for the album.

 I am so excited for the album

Story starts

Thankhun and his bodyguards aka Pete, Arm , Pol, are waiting in the living room, waiting for the new bodyguard.

The thing is Thankhun had originally 4 bodyguards, but recently Thankhun himself transferred one bodyguard to Kinn.

" He is not my standards," he said to Kinn and left him there without even glancing any further.

"Ok then, I think 3 bodyguards are enough for you. As you will work from home only, you need not to have one more bodyguard" Kinn followed him and tried to convince his elder brother.

" OMG, I didn't know you were this cheap. Can't you afford one more bodyguard for your elder brother. You know 4 is my favourite number. Kanjus kinn " he scoffed at him.

Kinn rolled his eyes, " ok, then. Appa promised someone that he will give him a job. I will make him a bodyguard to you"

" I have to approve him first, I should know whether he is of my standards or not"

Kinn rolled his eyes at that

—----*-------

Now,Here they are all waiting for the person, a person with tan skin and a fit body entered into the living room.

He bowed seeing Thankun,

" Appa said you need the job…tell me why should I give you the job?" Thankhun asked directly.

" Sir, I have a black belt in taekwondo" when Porsche said that ,Pete from back shook his head, Porsche saw him and stopped talking …

" I don't care about that" Thankun scoffed

"what? isn't that the criteria?" Porsche mumbled to himself.

Pete from backside mouthed "dramas"

Porsche couldn't understand that at first ..why are dramas important now? And He doesn't even like them.

But he mumbled "dramas" in front of them.

And Thankhun clapped his hands suddenly startling Porsche.

" You watch dramas too, amazing …you are selected for the job"

And all the bodyguards hugged him,Porsche didn't understand what was happening.

Thankhun dragged him to another room, and there is a projector in front of him