Misha Collins

You and Misha loved playing video games especially with each other.

You have been practicing to finally hopefully beat Misha in a game. You had soda and snacks all around each other. You both went to the bathroom and had your pjs on.

After that you started to stretch, Misha started to laugh at you. "What are you doing?" He chuckles.

"Stretching because I need to, so I can kick your ass" you smile as you stretch more.

"Oh give it up you aren't gonna win this time" he smirks teasinly.

"Oh don't be afraid honey, we both know I'm gonna finally beat you in at least one game" you playfully wink at him.

"Comeon, let's go!" He laughs.

"You really want your asskicked now don't you?" You laugh.

"I'm not gonna lose! You're gonna lose" he winks and smiles.

You sit next to him and you grab the Xbox controller. You play against him in the game Halo.

You were starting to actually the round. You hear Misha starting to laugh, it confused you but you kept on playing. 3 seconds left....2 seconds....1 second.... You actually won the game.

You set the controller down and you stood up and did a victory dance. "I beat you! You're a sore loser! Haha!" You laugh and dance more.

Misha stands up and pulls you close to him.

"Remember the loser gets to make out with the winner?" He smirks.

"I don't remember that part but I'm fine with that" you give him a smile.

He pulls you ever closer if that was possible. He leans in, you close your eyes. His soft lips meet yours. Your lips move in sync with his.

Forget the game. You got 2 amazing things in one night.