Dean Winchester

You wake up not to be in Deans arms, you from sadly. You knew he was probably on a hunt. You walk into the kitchen, you see a note on the table saying:

Sorry baby, I know it was a short notice. But I'll be home as soon as I can. Love you baby.

Love,
Dean

You see a container with (favorite cake flavor) on the table. It made you smile, at least he was thoughtful.

You go into the living room and you eat the cake and watch a movie. You feel warm strong hands touch your shoulders. You freak out throwing the small remaining parts of the cake in the ground. You turn around to see.

Dean.

"Dean! My cake!" You laugh. "Yes that's your cake" he laughs.

You point at the cake. He walks over to you and squeezes you, you hug him back. "I'm sorry about her cake" he whispers in your ear.

"It doesn't matter, your much better then that cake" you tell him.

"I am, aren't I" you could hear him smile when he whispered that in your ear.

you laugh, he would say that. You think to yourself. He pulls away, his hands on your side. And kisses you, you kiss him back. You pick up a pillow from behind you and hit him with it.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"It was for love!" You say hitting him with a pillow. "Oh it's on" he says as you run away. He chases after you, but he didn't have a pillow, be he had a dish rag.

What would he use for that? You wonder.

You hid in your office hoping he wouldn't look there for you. You hear the door open.

"Oh (y/n)" he laughs with his playful laugh. He turns around and you come up from behind him hitting him with the pillow. You try and run out be he grabs you. You turn around.

He starts to make out with you, you make out with him back.

When you finished making out, you were about to put the pillow back and Dean hits you in the ass with the towl.

You heard the snap! It stung, you scream. "Sorry baby" he laughs. "You better be" you laugh picking up a chunk of the piece of cake on the floor. You walk up to him and slap the cake on his face.