ThatVeganTeacher Rant

Well, I watched a video about a YouTuber named Briz going off on ThatVeganTeacher, even coming up with roasts that made me laugh out loud while putting out some evidence on why this bitch ended her career.

If she claims to be an activist as she puts out racial slurs and saying that coming out as gay is selfish, that literally defeats the purpose of being an activist.

She's even from Canada and here's the thing, I'm half Canadian and I'm half Irish, and while I have no problem with anyone's lifestyle, I can't say that I'm a fan of hers because she's giving us Canadians a bad name. Every word that comes out of her fucking mouth is another millisecond of my life I'll never get back.

I don't condone what TVT said because I have a sister-in-law who grew up with two dads and no mom and to hear that she blasted the LGBTQ+ community, I'm outraged and I seriously wish I didn't know that she existed.

I'm also really glad that Gordon Ramsay disintegrated her vegan dumb ass and her philosophical thoughts and beliefs should be killed off with no one around, especially someone looking to kill her off for good.

It may look like I'm shitting on vegans, I don't have a problem with anyone's lifestyle, if you're vegan or vegetarian, good for you. I don't mind that you are. If you're vegan and gay, I still wouldn't see you any differently because I was taught to treat people how I'd want to be treated, but the point is, people like her shouldn't exist on the face of the earth, both figuratively and literally.

When I watch some clips of her "teaching" and personal notes about veganism, she's the second elderly woman I want to push off a building in my life, the first being a bitch I'm ashamed to call my mom.

I hope that if I ever meet her, I guarantee you, although I'm all for chivalry and treating women with respect, I have no problem dropkicking this bitch in the face while taunting her with a ribeye dangling over her.

If you're wanting someone to help you be a vegan, don't follow ThatVeganTeacher or be a fan of hers. I do hope that she dies with nothing but a banana up her ass.