Chasing you

Forth's P.O.V.

The rehearsals for the moon competition were finally over. I've been so tired from this plus being the head hazer at my faculty. Thankfully both things are about to be over soon. Today was the last day of rehearsal, tomorrow was the final competition. Tomorrow was also the last day of Sotus and we had activities planned until four so everyone can attend the moon competition at six. I have to be at both places so it will be a very busy day. But after that I'm free of both responsibilities so I'm glad. For now I just need to make sure no one is stuck inside the rehearsal room or Phana will have my head. I called out once more to see if anyone was still inside. When I didn't hear a noise I grabbed my bag and phone before heading outside. I gave one last look around in case I missed something before crossing the door. Phana was outside waiting for me to lock the door.

"You made sure everyone got out?" He asked and I nodded.

Who would want to get stuck there alone anyway? They were all tired and ran like their lives depended on it when Phana said they could go. I think they even forgot they were tired from dancing and rehearsing their talents for hours. They saw freedom and literally ran for it before Phana changed his mind and made them go over everything one last time. If I did that I would've been the first one to go crazy. But I wouldn't put it past him. He always strives for perfection. He even bullied a poor cute kid who seem to be having a little more trouble than other. If I didn't know him I'd bet he had a crush on the guy. On the other hand maybe he does now that I think about it. He did treat the kid differently I just hadn't put much thought about it until now. I was awoken from my thought when Phana snapped his fingers in front of my head.

"Yeah, I looked around and even called out to see if anyone was left." I said shaking my head and he nodded.

"Ok then." He said locking the door. I waited for him lighting a cigarette. He gave me a look when he heard the lighter but didn't say anything.

"Not you too." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm not gonna say anything you already know it that's your problem if you want to keep smoking." He said double checking if the door is locked. Once he was satisfied he took a step back.

"Good, Beam always glares at me before giving me his speech." I said remembering the last time. It's been a long time though now that I think about it. We haven't been in touch for a while. If it wasn't for the competition I wouldn't even have seen Phana either.

"He probably wouldn't do it today." Said Phana letting out a sigh. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Lately he hasn't been himself. Kit and I are worried." He said and it caught my attention but I didn't want to let it show too much.

"Just get him a few girls and after he's had his fun he will be good as new." I said bitterly. He's a Casanova that's not a secret. I'm just the idiot who managed to form crush on him anyway. I already accepted that I just joined the club. Sad thing is I have even less of a chance than all the girls who have a crush on him too.

"He quit playing a few months ago. You wouldn't know since we haven't hung out for a while." He said and that made me stop in my tracks. He what now?

"I don't believe you." I said looking at Phana who didn't seem to be joking.

"I'm as surprised as you. But word always gets around of the girl he is with for the day or night. Even the rumors have died down. It all happened around the time we stopped hanging out because everyone got busy." He said and I couldn't believe it anyway.

"Well I definitely wasn't expecting that." I said feeling confused.

"We are trying to cheer him up. I wanted to take him to the bar but he didn't even want that. Which was weird even if he didn't want to sleep around he likes to drink. I'm running out of ideas." He said and Phana actually sounded worried which made me worried too.

"I'm throwing a party this Saturday to celebrate the end of the competition and Sotus. It was just gonna be me and my engineering boys but you guys should come too. It's been a while since we last hung out together. Beam liked drinking with Park and Lam maybe he will agree to come?" I said hoping Phana will consider it. I wanted to see Beam. Make sure he's alright and if there's anything I could do to help.

"I don't know." He said and I sighed.

"Just try? Maybe he will agree. If not call me. We will go to wherever you guys are. I want to help and I'm sure the boys will too. Maybe between all of us we can cheer him up." I said trying to convince Phana and he nodded.

"Ok, I'll ask him and if not we will plan something. Thank you for your help." Said Phana.

"It's not a problem. We are all friends here." I said. He gave me a pat on the back before leaving. I stood there for a few more seconds feeling worried about Beam. I haven't seen him in months. Knowing he is not ok is the last thing I wanted to hear. I looked at my cigarette before putting it off. How I wish I could hear him scolding me and telling me not to smoke right now. I would hear it a thousand more times if it meant that he is ok. I sighed before deciding to leave too. There's nothing I can do right now. Let's see if that changes tomorrow.

A.N.

I'm backkkkk! I'm really excited for this new story and even if I don't have it all planned out we are good for a few more chapters since I have a few ideas in mind already! This will be mostly if not all in Forths P.O.V. for a change. Anyways I'll hope you'll like it! That's all for now as always stay safe and I will hopefully see you soon.