Fall for me instead (part 21)

Beam's P.O.V.

We were finally out of the plane and back home. Everyone was going their way after saying goodbye and soon only Forth and I were the only ones left. He grabbed my hand and we started walking.

"Is anyone picking you up?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Let's take a cab then. I was going to call my friends to pick me up but those idiots would take forever." He said and I nodded.

"Ok then. I still can't believe we were so close to each other all this time and we didn't even realize it." I said.

"I know, I'm happy though." He said and I nodded agreeing. We got in the cab and I took my phone out of my pocket. "Should I turn it on? Will my poor phone survive what's coming?" I said and Forth laughed.

"That's what you get for not telling anyone about it." He said and I pouted.

"Whatever let's get done with it." I said turning it on. It started ringing and going crazy with the notifications a few seconds later. "Oh, I'm dead! I am so dead!" I said now feeling a little guilty.

"I'll protect you." Said Forth.

"Not even you can save me this time. That angry kitten and big buffalo will have both of our asses kicked before we even say a word." I gulped. They must be mad. Hella mad. I mean who blames them? I suddenly just disappeared. Too late now to regret it. Forth just let out a laugh. I decided to ignore all of the messages and go straight to calling Phana. After the third ring he picked up.

-Beam Baramee I will kill you as soon as I get my hands on you. You are an asshole! How could you do that? Without telling anyone until the very last second. I hope you had fun enjoy your final seconds!- said Phana and I facepalmed.

-I'm sorry ok! I know I should've told you guys. But I knew you would try to convince me to be a fifth wheel in your couples vacation and I didn't want that. Anyway I have a lot to tell you guys. I also want you to meet someone.- I said and he was quiet for a while.

-Did you meet someone there? Don't tell me you have a girlfriend now?- he said confused. I looked at Forth before smiling.

-No I don't have a girlfriend.- I said and Forth shook his head but smiled.

-Oh I was scared for a second. Anyway I'll see you soon then I was heading over to Kits dorm anyway.-

-ok see ya.- I said.

"If they can't believe you have a girlfriend they will probably have a heart attack when they realize you have a boyfriend." He said and I nodded.

"Oh I know. I'm hoping they will be too shocked to think about killing me." I said.

"Wait a minute I didn't agree to meet them so soon." He said and I shrugged.

"Too late I already said you are coming with me. Besides don't you want to spend the night at my dorm?" I said wiggling my eyebrows and he laughed.

"You are evil." He said.

"You made me fall in love with you now you have to deal with it." I said and he came closer I looked at him hovering over me.

"Guess I have no other option then." He said before kissing me. I didn't mind returning the kiss. We were interrupted by a cough from our cab driver.

"We are here." He said and I felt the heat rushing to my face. I completely forgot there was someone else with us. Forth just smirked paying for the cab before getting out. I did the same mumbling a sorry before getting out.

"Forth you idiot!" I said hitting him on the shoulder.

"Don't act like you didn't participate in the make out session." He said and I hit him again. "Hey stop hitting me he said pulling me by the waist with one hand inevitably pushing us close together.

"Careful there I bite back." He said and I just laughed. This time instead of hitting him I gave him a quick kiss.

"Let's go my friends must be waiting for us." I said and he nodded. I grabbed my suitcase from his hand turning towards our building. I started walking only to freeze a second later. There in between Phana's car and Ming's bike was standing all of my friends with their mouths hanging open. Forth looked at me confused for a second before turning around and and leaving me even more shocked.

"Hey Phana, Hey Ming, long time no see." He said.

"What?" I asked and Forth just looked at me confused again.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked coming closer.

"YOU KNOW PHANA?" I asked and he nodded slowly.

"And Ming." He added and I just glared at him.

"THOSE ARE MY FRIENDS!" I said.

"Ohhh well this is awkward." He said scratching the back of his head.

"What the hell is happening here?" Said a confused Kit being the one to break the silence that had engulfed us.

"Guys this is my boyfriend Forth I met him at the reality show I decided to participate in during the summer." I explained.

"BEAM BARAMME YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO." Said Phana and I gulped. Well ain't this great I thought.

"Let's just all head up to my room. We are making a scene out here. We are all confused even I am!" I said starting to walk with Forth following me behind. The rest had no other option besides doing the same. I know they probably must be dying to hear what happened. Specially how I ended up together with Forth. So this will be fun I thought when we all awkwardly squeezed in together into the elevator. No one dared to say a thing.

"I'm my opinion that was a great way to tell your friends." Whispered Forth in my ear and I glared at him making him smile. Just wait until we meet his friends I will take vengeance.

A.N.

Well this one's already coming to an end sadly. I'm still not sure about what's coming after this one but we will see! As always stay safe and I will see you all on the next chapter!