Part 4

A few days later

"So Mitsuki is there anything that you don't know about," asked the Head of the Honizuka's Yorihisa.

"Well, I would like to have a proper childhood, and learning to fight properly would be good for me,"

"I think I can help with that, and since you can make clones and your body is close to perfect condition disregarding the problems with your height, you'll be able to master everything in no time,"

"That sounds great,"

"About a proper childhood, well, you could change how you act and find something you can claim as your favourite food,"

"I have never had sweets before,"

"You could start there,"

"Okay, we're in the kitchen,"

"Wait, you're going there now,"

"No time like the present,"

"I'll join you; it is soon lunchtime, and the Chefs should be making food,"

They both headed to the kitchen.

*in the kitchen*

"Young master Mitsukuni and Master Yorihisa, what can we do for you,"

"Well, Mitsukuni wants to try some desserts after lunch."

"Of course, Master Yorihisa,"

*After Lunch*

"Here you are, young master Mitsukuni,"

The chef placed down dozens of different desserts ranging from cake to parfaits.

"Mitsukuni, are you seriously going eat all of that desert,"

"Yea,"

*30 minutes later*

"Mitsukuni, where did all go?" asked Yorihisa with a shocked face.

"Oh, this was nothing with the stamina I burn, and I have i high metabolism. You can ask my grandma about it; I can eat over ten bowls of ramen,"

"That would explain the other letter that came with the first,"

"And what was that,"

"A note that said make sure you have enough food to feed an army,"

Mitsukuni let out a little chuckle at what the note said. His new father had gone into another state of shock.