Part 2

Naruto turned from his biological Grandmother. That's right, he knew who his parents were, and Baa-can told him as soon as she had found out herself. He didn't blame the old man for keeping it a secret; he understood his parents had many enemies. As Naruto approached the village gate, his transformation had been put back in place for security reasons.

"Okay, this will be the last time I see Konoha for a while, but I'll be back," Naruto said quietly.

'Kurama, you ready,'

'Of course, I am kit,'

'Let's go,' thought Naruto as he placed a foot forward and headed to the tree line at the Konoha gate.

Once arriving at the forest, he discretely looked around. He readies his chakra for an invented technique to act like his Dad's hirashin. He had created the flash step, a faster process than light. And off he went to the edge of the elemental continent. There he would take a boat to Japan using his Grandmother's passport to slide him with the letter. After getting off the ship, he would have to find someone to give him directions to the Haninozuka manor.

*6 hours later in Japan*

Naruto was at the dock looking around and saw a sign with his name on it, which was weird. Then I realized granny must've sent another letter ahead of time. He walked over to the person holding the sign.

"So grandmother sent a letter to you?" asked Naruto.

"Are you Naruto Uzumaki?" asked the man leaving Naruto's question in the answer.

"That would be me, and you are,"

"The chauffeur of the Haniozuka family,"

"Ah, then your here to pick me up,"

"Yes,"

"Let's go then,"

"Of course," said the man leading Naruto off the docks to the parking lot, where there was a black car.

"How far away are we from the manor?" asked Naruto.

"Just an hour, Mr. Uzumaki,"

Naruto nodded, indicating that he had heard him. The older male opened the door to the car for him to sit in, once at the speed of Haniozuka manor.

*Haniozuka manor*

Naruto was a bit surprised when he saw it. The manor was close to the size of a clan compound.

"Uzumaki-same, the last heir of their clan, it is an honour to meet you," said a tall man, "I am the head of the Haniozuka household,"

"Thank you for having me,"

"Of course, it is an honour,"

"The letter from my Grandmother," said Naruto handing it to the man.

"Ah yes," said the man accepting the letter.

After a while, Naruto felt a burning amount of killer intent come from the man.

"Uzumaki-same, what is written here, correct,"

"Yes, it is sad,"

"You are more than welcome to hide out here as my adopted son until your grandmother sorts everything out in Konoha,"

"Thank you, Cousin,"

"Your welcome, Naruto- same,"

"Well, if I'm not to be noticed, I should drop my transformation and change my name for the time being,"

"That would be wise, Naruto-sama,"

"No more of that same stuff you know, my guardian as of this moment, so be more relaxed,"

"Of course, Naruto,"

"Good name; how about Mitsukuni?"

"That will work. Welcome to the Family, Haniozuka Mitsukuni,"