Part 1

Naruto was sad he would be banished, and Baa-can could do nothing about it. The council had used the time between the old man's death and the time Baa- can's initiation as Hokage to become more potent than the Hokage. Naruto sighed. They were banishing him for hurting their precious last Uchiha when he had left of his own accord and became a missing-nin.

"I'm sorry, there is nothing I can do for you, Naruto. I love you, my grandson," said Tsunade in tears, having just found out her son, whom she had thought she had lost, was Minato making Naruto her biological grandchild.

"I know baa-can it's not your fault, but the stupid civilian council, I'll miss you,"

"I know you will now remember. Head to the Haniozukas in Tokyo; Japan tells them you're the last blood heir to the Uzumaki clan. They are a branch clan and will take you in immediately,"

"Are you sure, Granny,"

"Yes, I am. I have a letter explaining everything. Give it to the head of the Honizukias,"

"Granny, you'll send letters, right,"

"Of course, my grandchild, this was to be here for you. Before your parents died, I helped your mother make it," said Tsunade, tears flowing down her face holding out a fluffy pink bunny.

"Mom made this,"

"Yes, it was,"

"Thank you, Granny,"

"Now, please let me see what my grandson looks like,"

"So you realized it,"

"You are my grandson, and I have a knack for fending off genjutsu and seeing through transformation,"

"Just for you, grandmother," Naruto dropped the transformation. He shrank 6 inches (transformation height 5'1"), gaining a youthful look and losing the whiskers.

"Oh, Naruto," gasped Tsunade.

"Yea, some of the civilians broke growth plates in my limbs, and Kurama couldn't fix them fully immediately. There currently still being fixed but slowly,"

"Will you be a proper height ever,"

"Yea, it'll take a few years and will hurt quite a bit as Kurama stopped all growth of my body except muscles and usual growth like hair and nails, puberty,"

Tsunade knew who Kurama was because of an earlier conversation with naruto about his childhood.

"Well, this is goodbye, for now, Naruto. I'll have everything fixed so you can come back in a few years,"

"Okay, granny, I'll be waiting,"

"I know now to get going,"

"Bye, Granny,"

"Bye, you little brat,"

Tsunade turned around and put on a battle face that she would make this village a living hell for the people who hurt her grandson.

"Cat,"

"Yes, Hokage-sama,"

"Get a team ready to send a message to Damyio,"

"Of course, Hokage-sama,"

"I'm about to tear the core of this village to its bones,"

Cat almost tripped over her feet but then steadily then grinned. Her teacher's son's tormentors were going to go through hell.

"Get ready, Cat, for chaos,"

"Of course, Hokage-sama,"