Eden Club

November 6th, 2038, 8:17pm

The colours of pink and blue shine through your windshield as you pull the car up to the entrance of the club. A large pink sign, in elegant writing, said Eden Club. Your dad groaned from the backseat and said. "Ugh, feels like someone's playing with a drill inside of my skull."

"Rightly deserved in my opinion..." You said as you look over your shoulder. You then turn to Connor and asked. "You sure this is the place?"

"It's the address in the report." Connor replied.

"Right... okay..." Your dad mutters as you begin to unbuckle your seatbelt. "Let's get this over and done with." You said as you exit your car.

After all three of you exit out the car, your dad walks up to the club and saw a sign on the door. "Sexiest Androids in town..." He reads then he turns to Connor and said, in a teasing tone. "Now I know why you insisted on coming here. But then again... you've got my daughter."

"Shut the fuck up, Hank." You said, quickly, making your dad chuckle while Connor looks between both of you in confusion. "I'm not sure I und-"

"Don't worry about it, Connor. Hank just thinks he's hilarious." You said as the three of you enter the club, as you glare at your dad. "Ah, God..." You muttered as the hologram walls flashed close up images of women's faces and lips.

As you three enter the club, along the walls were tubes and most of the tubes held an Android inside of them, male or females, all of them standing there and posing in a very sexual manner. You start tugging at the ends of your sleeves trying to ignore them, as the three of you go through another set of doors and see a couple of platforms with poles in the middle of the hall, a couple of Androids were spinning and dancing around the poles.

"The investigation is ongoing, sir, I can't tell you anything at the moment." You heard Ben's voice say to a man, who you guessed was the owner of the club. Ben turns and sees you three walking up. "Hey, Hank! Y/N!" He greets. "Hey, Ben! How's it goin'?" Your dad asked him. Ben points to the room on your right and said. "It's that room there. Oh, uh, by the way... Gavins in there too."

"Oh, great! And I thought coming to a sex club with my father was the worst part of my night, but now I have to deal with that asshole too..." You said as your dad laughed and mumbled to you. "Not like you need an Android, you got him." He nods his head towards Connor as you nudge your dad and walk towards the room as they both follow you.

Inside of the room was a body of a man that was laying on a large circular bed, a dark red satin was covering his body, which you were thankful for. And then to the far right was a body of a female Android, wearing a two piece, laying there with Blue Blood down from her nose. Gavin was standing there with his arms crossed as Chris was taking pictures.

Gavin turns when he hears the door open and he sees you three enter. "Lieutenant Anderson... and Detective Anderson and her plastic pet... the fuck are you three doin' here?" He asked while you glare at him. "We've been assigned all cases involving Androids." Connor replied to him.

"Oh yeah?" Gavin asked, snarkily. Then he turns back to the body and points at it. "Well, your wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh, got more action than he could handle." Gavin said as he starts laughing at his own joke. 'Now I understand more why he's single...' You thought to yourself.

"We'll have a look around anyway, if you don't mind." Your dad said to him. Gavin scoffs then turns to Chris and said. "Come on, let's go..." Gavin takes his time leaving the room. "It's, uh... starting to stink of booze in here." He says as he passes your dad. Then he walks by Connor and slams his right shoulder into Connors shoulder.