I like dogs

November 6th, 2038, 9:56am

Connor opens his eyes to see that he was in a zen garden. He looks around for a few moments but he had only one thought find Amanda. He walks on a white walk away that lead to a bridge to a large centrepiece where he saw a figure standing next to a wall, tending to some roses.

Amanda Status: Trusted

"Hello, Amanda." Connor greeted the woman. Amanda turns around and smiles at him. "Connor... it's good to see you." She said, making him give a small smile. "Congratulations, Connor... finding that Deviant was far from easy and the way you interrogated it was very clever." Amanda said as she picks up a rose and sniffs it.

She turns around to face Connor and says. "You've been remarkably efficient, Connor."

"Thank you, Amanda." Connor said, smiling again. "We've asked the DPD to transfer it to us for further study. It may teach us something about what happened. The interrogation seemed... challenging... what did you think of the Deviant?" Amanda asked Connor.

"It showed signs of PTSD after being abused by its owner, as if it's original program had been completely replaced by new instructions." Connor replied to her.

"This... Lieutenant Anderson and Detective Anderson have been officially assigned to the deviancy case... what do you make of them?" Amanda asks as she waters the roses. "I think Lieutenant Anderson is irritable, and socially challenged. But I also think he used to be a good Detective... as for Y/N, she also seems quite irritable a trait I believe she got from her father, but I also believe that she is the nicer one of the two. But they are intriguing characters." Connor replied to her.

"Unfortunately, we have no choice but to work with them. What do you think is the best approach?" Amanda asked. "I will adapt to their personalities. It is in the best interest of the investigation that I avoid conflict and try to accommodate their psychology." Connor replied.

Amanda Status: Trusted but decreasing

Amanda huffs at this and she turns around to Connor, a look of anger on her face. "More and more Androids show signs of deviancy. There are millions of in circulation. If they become unstable, the consequences will be disastrous. You are the most advanced prototype CyberLife has ever created. If anyone can figure out what's happening, it's you." She said as she walks in front of Connor. "You can count on me, Amanda." Connor said to her, firmly.

Amanda walks quite a few steps away from him but then she stops and turns to Connor. "Hurry, Connor. There's little time." She said and she walks away as Connor's LED flashes yellow.

You were sitting at your desk, yawning as you stretch in your desk chair. You let out a sigh as you hear a familiar voice say. "Hello, Y/N." You turn your head to see Connor stood next to you, you sigh harder. "Hello, Connor." You said forcing a smile on your face. "I hope you're feeling better after some sleep." Connor says as you stare at him.

"Not really, I'm so tired." You reply as Connor blinks at you. "Is Lieutenant Anderson here?"

"No, we'll be lucky if we see him anytime soon." You reply fiddling with a stress ball that you kept on your desk. "You can sit there and wait for him if you want." You say pointing to the chair next to yours and your dads desks. Connor nods and sits down looking around.

You yawn again and rub your eyes, you look at Connor who was already looking at you. "I'm gonna go get a coffee, I'll be back." You say standing up and leaving Connor behind.

Connor then stands up once you were out of sight and moves to scan things that were left on your desk. First he scans the stress ball you were fiddling with.