♥︎ Part 9 ♥︎

╰┈➤3rd pov

"YES, YES, YES! BEAT HIS ASS, MEI! WHOOOO! GO QUEEN" Y/n cheered as Mei was beating Mk's character. Meanwhile, Sandy was cheering Mk on.

"Come on Mk!" Sandy urged the boy.

"I'm trying!" He yelled out angrily. The atmosphere was interrupted by Mei's phone. She took at the caller ID, sighed and answered.

Taking the chance, Mk started to hit Mei's character.

"Mk, you sly monkey!" Y/n yelled playfully. He just chuckled mischievously and kept playing the game.

"Hey, you okay there Mei?" Sandy asked. Mei just sighed again.

"Let me guess, your parents?" She nodded.

"They want me to house-sit the house while they're out on a Business trip. . ." The oni patted the dragon on the head. Mei blushed at the action.

"Did Mei say..." Mk said mysteriously. The other three looked at the boy, confused.

"Sleepover at her house?!" Mk yelled as he strikes a pose with his sleeping gear.

'Where did he get those things?' Y/n thought. Mei's eyes bulged.

"WHA-NO-! MY PARENTS-" Mk cut her off.

"SLEEPOVER!!" Mk then huddled into a nearby wall.

"I've always wanted to see inside Mei's secret dragon house full of secret dragon stuff." Mk said creepily.

"Mk, what the fuck-" Once again, someone was cut off.

"Come on! Please Mei? Please, please, please?" Mei looked at her friend and then sighs.

"Sleepover it is..." Y/n looked at her.

"Are you sure? You don't have to! I mean, your parents won't mind if I come over, the same with Amy but Mk and Sandy? Are you sure your parents will be okay with this?" Mei nodded.

"Its about time I come around and show them. Can't keep it away forever." I sighed, nodding.

"Good luck, girly" Mei nodded in response

 {Hey guys! sorry for being inactive! I'm doing my best to keep my account and my books alive. Stay safe!}