♥︎Part three♥︎

{Y/n's Pov}

"Agh! Very-tight!" The whole gang was mushed up in Pigsy truck, struggling to get some space while I was at the back, Dming Amy about the whole situation on discord. Don't ask how I ignored the others. Once you get used to it, you become a natural.

A=Amy  Y= you
~~~~~~~~~~~~start of chat~~~~~~~~~~~
Y- Hey sis, I might not be able to come back home by curfew:,)

A- And why is that?

Y- Uh...Mk found Monkie kings staff and the DBK family and now me,Mk,Mei,Tang and Pigsy are in Pigsy truck being driven by... well I think you already know who's it is

A-...1) How did you type that fast?
       2) How did the kid find that stick?
       3) IS TANG OK?!?

Y- 1A) Yeah I know right?
    2A) Idk
    3A) yes he's fine, you fucking tsundere😒

A-... 1) I'm not an tsundere
        2) Fuck you
        3) If I find one scratch on you when you come back, I want you to tell me who did and I will rain hellfire on him/her/them/it/mx etc, ok?

Y- kk ♥︎ you

A- ♥︎ you 2 little sis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of chat~~~~~~~~~~~

I death-panned at this. 'Jeez. Is she on her period'
I was brought back to earth when Pigsy started talking.

"Oh shut it you big baby. I know a guy that can take us there. The most dangerous, deadly, the most rage-filled warrior I've ever known."

Pigsy suddenly slammed on the brakes, which made us go flying forwards. Then he swerved and parked at a weird looking boat.

"Sandy."

{Third Pov}

Mk, Mei and Y/n were scanning the area, a scared and nervous expression painting their faces, while Pigsy and Tang had a look of confusion looking at the trio.

A big blue figure looked over to the five with an menacing aura.

"That's a lot to take in." He suddenly turned and started walking towards the group.

"Do you know what I do to people who disrupt the peace?" Out of fear, Y/n held Mei's arm with an almost death-like grip, which Mei didn't notice surprisingly as the figure stopped in front of them.

"Serve them tea!" The gang looked at Sandy shocked. Is this really the person Pigsy was talking about?

" Yah guys want some?" Sandy went around the room, offering tea to the group. Y/n then raised her hand, just beside her head.

"Uh Mister Sandy-uh-sir, can I try some of your tea?" The said man smiled.

"Of course!" Sandy gave one of cups to Y/n and poured her her ask beverage. The young lady thanked the man and took a sip of the given drink. Tang also asked for some the tea and nudged Pigsy.

"Certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality, Sandy." Pigsy looked at the man with confused expression. Mei suddenly bursts into the conversation.

"Your right Pigsy, this guy is dangerous." She said with a worried face. Then she smiled.

"He'll kill us with cuteness!" She put hazel coloured  cat on pig's head.

Y/n just sighs at friends antics as she was petting a calico cat that had just sat down on lap earlier. Clearly relaxed, Y/n rested her head on Mk's shoulder, the said person tensing at the contact but released the tension and smiled slightly (and blushed but we ain't talking 'bout dat) at the girl's actions.

Pigsy suddenly slammed his hands on the table surprising the rest.

"Sandy, what happened to you?" Then pigsy gripped on to the said person's necklace.

"Where's the angry, fist throwing buddy I used to know?!" Pigsy screeched at the blue man, his face turning red.

Then Sandy put Pigsy down and started explaining what his therapist said what started he to do over the years. Then he felt someone tap his shoulder. Sandy looked down to find Mei with big puppy eyes.

"Uh mister Sandy sir? We could really use your help. We need to get to flower fwuit mountain." Mei begged with a baby-like voice. Y/n looked at her (girl)friend with a 'Da FUCK you doing ™'

"Pwease? The fate of world is at stake" Mk continued. Y/n looked at her l̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ friend and death-panned.

'How did I become friends with these hyperactive idiots again' Y/n thought, which was rudely interrupted by Mei and Mk jumping around happily.

"Mo! Start the launch sequence!" That made Y/n lose all her colour from her body.

'Did he just say what think he said' Then the place started to move. Y/n jumped and mean jumped and latched on to Mei's arm.

"Onwards! To Flower Fruit Mountain!"

{ I'm still alive :D}